Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Seriously guys, no more large pics in a K message!

Status
Not open for further replies.

perkele

New member
Platinum
I just got one with a pic that was 4032x5592 and 1,4MB.

That needs to stop, seriously! If you need to include a pic then make sure it's not much bigger than our avatars. Resizing guys, resizing.

Thanks.


Perk
 
I was just about to make a thread about this

what is the widest picture you can post in a K message before you lose the right side of your screen? because I haven't seen the right side of my profile page in days
 
btw, if you are the victim of one of these, instead of turning off the picture option, you can just close the karma window when viewing your profile. see the little dash in a box in the top right corner of your karma messages? click it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom