Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

serious training question

TheCorruptor

how often does everyone change up their routine. i usually run a program at 10 or so weeks. right now, however, i'm on a 13 week program.

my workout now is tailored to more of a size/strength goal (mostly size). i love when i change workouts. i always feel my muscles working, but nothing lie the first few days of a new program

I probably don't change things up as much as I should. But typically, if I don't see any progress, I will change.

10-13 weeks sounds fine to me.

all the time

I make minor changes to my workout every workout, I just stick with the same poundages. Like say, if I do chest this week and start with flat bench dumbells, next week I'll start with incline barbells, but I'll stay with the same "heavy" theme. Every 4 weeks or so I'll hit all my muscles with dropsets to shock, or maybe do some pre-exhaust workout, but then I'll revert back to my "ever-slightly changing" heavy routine (6-8 perfect reps always feels great no matter what exercise).

scottyroc

Top Bottom