Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious question: can hand grippers increase forearm muscle?

rester

I just ordered on amazon a set of grips to use at the office, I don't have much time during the weeks to hit the gym, do this grips help to develop forearm size?

Yes it will help out. The size may not be major but it is definitely a helper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hand grippers are a very effective exercise to develop the forearm muscles.

In addition, I would also start doing wrist curls and reverse wrist curls to fully train your forearms. You can easily pick up some 15 pound dumbbells for cheap at a local fitness store to do wrist curls at your desk at work.

I would do 4 sets of each each exercise, 8-12 reps per set, 2-3 days per week. If you want to do them at work, MWF would be optimal.

It actually can. They not only help the grip strength, but also help developing those forearm muscles

if you want to increase forearm strength it is simple

raw deadlifts with proper form. this means no using straps, wraps, or fucking gloves. not only will you build forearms, but you will build hand strength too. if you have been using those aids, then you are only cheating yourself and are missing out on tremendous gains

Great answers above. Yes, the grippers will help directly with your grip and forearm but so will doing heavy lifts like deadlifts and rows with no gloves, straps, etc.

Perhaps you will not get amazing results with hand grippers, but be sure that it is definitely better than doing nothing at all, and there will still be improvements. Therefore, you can surely use those. Also, you can do such things as pushups and dips at the office. In fact, my routine at the office is to do one thing each hour - dips, pushups, and squats (sit downs).

Top Bottom