I do not like this as I surf eltie when I am at work guess I am going to have to turn off images now too.
KillahBee said:okay - NOBODY GIVE QT KARMA ANYMORE.
superqt4u2nv said:I do not like this as I surf eltie when I am at work guess I am going to have to turn off images now too.
That is not what i said bitch just for that I am goimg to give you the one pic karma message I got then you willl see what I meanKillahBee said:okay - NOBODY GIVE QT KARMA ANYMORE.
superqt4u2nv said:That is not what i said bitch just for that I am goimg to give you the one pic karma message I got then you willl see what I mean![]()
LOL yours was not an image just a link that is fine this other persons was a full on image.Dial_tone said:Don't you dare send him my penis pic!
you hit her?hamstershaver said:sorry i suck, please everyone red me
Choose your response:superqt4u2nv said:work with me people 18 more k hits and the image disappers
superqt4u2nv said:work with me people 18 more k hits and the image disappers
green ,mofoEnderJE said:Choose your response:
a) 18 more hits of red...lol
b) Do something worth the K...

BileStew said:Yeah, and after that disappears, just wait for the one I send you.
![]()
yes it was my pic of the crooked cawk that she is talking aboutbran987 said:you hit her?
KillahBee said::vagina:
you bitch that is it this is war!I can't wait tell I can hit you again going to be some gay porn in your k message bitch,KillahBee said:
MOTHER FUCKEREnderJE said:Please tell me that I got it right...

C'mon. You know I love you...superqt4u2nv said:MOTHER FUCKER![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














