Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Semi-Beginner, help with product choices

gibby30

Hi Everyone,

I'm a 22 year old student who's been involved with sports and fitness for my entire life. I'm looking to get some tips on products that would be most beneficial for me. I'm 6'4" and have a good frame for muscle. I weight about 225 right now and i'm looking to keep the same weight or lose 10-15 pounds. I really want to become more CUT while getting stronger. This is all about physique. I have about 10-12% body fat and I really want to cut this down.

Does anyone have any product recommendations for cutting fat and keeping energy levels high? I've heard DCP is a good product but I wanted to see if there was anything else that you guys could recommend. For the last 3 months, I've been stacking NO Xplode with Syntha-6 with decent results.

My diet is good but, because i do enjoy my college experience, I do partake in drinking about 3 times a week on average.

Basically, what product would fit my lifestyle while helping me accomplish my goals? I willing to take any advice given.

Thanks,

Gibby

Oskee Wow Wow

Alpha-T2 and Hcghenerate to get you cut and maintain muscle/strength.

Thanks, guys. I ordered Alpha T2 and some D aspartic acid. I'll keep you posted on my results. I'm also going to try to cut down on my alcohol consumption.

Gibby30

Ya def cut down on the drinking it is doing u no favors.

Top Bottom