Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Self Control....

Raina

Banned
I'm low carbing right now. The rest of the accounting department just called me and announced that our manager was ordering lunch for us from a little deli. They make awesome treats-- amazing bread. I declined as I knew it was the right thing to do (and I let myself carb up on weekends). It's hard to behave.
 
Nothing like a good bread with garlic and butter with cheese cooked into it...hmmmm. I can smell it now.
 
That kind of stuff happens all the time around here, except here it's usually ice cream.

Last week they had these chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches, but I was able to resist.
 
havoc said:
Marijuana

I'm sure that would would make me feel more mellow today....but I have a sneaking suspicion that they'd get all pissy with me about that. They totally shot down my idea of having "bloody mary bar Fridays".
 
Raina said:
I'm low carbing right now. The rest of the accounting department just called me and announced that our manager was ordering lunch for us from a little deli. They make awesome treats-- amazing bread. I declined as I knew it was the right thing to do (and I let myself carb up on weekends). It's hard to behave.

Dieting for winter? Actually I may do the same...need to get below 10% for New years! Nekkid hot tub party!


I may be looking at some you guys for some help!
 
Suck on your knuckles..It's works for me.....:)

I love Deli bread..It's all about the poppy seeds, onion bits, and salt....Yum!
 
Raina said:
I'm low carbing right now. The rest of the accounting department just called me and announced that our manager was ordering lunch for us from a little deli. They make awesome treats-- amazing bread. I declined as I knew it was the right thing to do (and I let myself carb up on weekends). It's hard to behave.


Two words:


DELAYED GRATIFICATION
 
I'll just blame Corn. He created my diet. Thanks a lot. lol But my abs are thanking me and it's DAMN worth it. ;)
 
seriously.......follow this to the letter:

1 gram of protein per pound of lbm
less than 75 grams of carbs per day
70-100 grams of healthy fat per day.


Cardio - 45 minutes first thing am on empty stomach
regular weight routine
ECA
gallon of water
ALA - 3--400 per carb meal on weekends


....on the weekends - eat what you want on Sat and Sun...

Don't question - just do it.

you will be amazed...
 
Last edited:
Best of luck to you Raina...

It seems I have been low carbing forever....and it never gets easier either.

Hmmm...I suppose that isn't too motivating..lol
 
Raina said:
What about the ala on carb days Corn?? And I'm staying under 50 on the carbs.


You can use some on the low carb days but really focus on it on the carb-ups....thansk - I need to add that back into my other post


Toga - try my diet.
 
Hehe...thanks Toga. It's not so hard at home as I pretty much don't have anything junky around there to eat. I request that my bf gets junk food that I dislike to cut down on temptations.

We get pastry brought into the office at least 3 times a week. I'm good at staying out of that now....but there's this woman here who pushes her fresh homemade baked goods like a crack dealer. She makes me feel like a completely bitch if I decline. She takes it personally.
 
Raina,

Keep it up girl, you look awesome. Two minutes of satisfaction are not as good as how you feel every minute knowing ou look GOOD!
 
Cornholio said:

Toga - try my diet.


Actually I have been looking for something new..so I will give it a try.

But what do you mean by ALA - 3--400 per carb meal on weekends?
 
Raina said:
Hehe...thanks Toga. It's not so hard at home as I pretty much don't have anything junky around there to eat. I request that my bf gets junk food that I dislike to cut down on temptations.

We get pastry brought into the office at least 3 times a week. I'm good at staying out of that now....but there's this woman here who pushes her fresh homemade baked goods like a crack dealer. She makes me feel like a completely bitch if I decline. She takes it personally.

Ive experienced this before; i was at a "end of the year" sort of party, they were serving all this cake and pastry treats......i was at the time, dieting down for the summer; when i kept declining i got the worst looks and vibe. Like you said they took it personal. I hate people like this, i mean, it makes us feel bad inside too.
 
Cornholio said:



You can use some on the low carb days but really focus on it on the carb-ups....thansk - I need to add that back into my other post


Toga - try my diet.

How is the diet for preserving muscle?
 
Personally I think extemely low carb diets are nonsense, unless you're trying to get competition b/f levels.

I do NO cardio and eat carbs for my first 6 meals. The last 2 meals are protein and veggies. Each of my first 6 meals consists of either 1-2 cups of brown rice or rolled oats.

I don't know my actual b/f level, but I can see the veins on my serratus. I would guess around 7-8%.

I'm also 34 y/o, so my metabolism is supposed to be slower than most peeps here. I gain fat easily, as well as lose it easily.

I never get hungry and never get cravings. I never cheat on my diet because I don't feel the need.

It's all about eating sensibly.
 
the carb-ups will preserve muscle especialy if protein is kept high
 
yep....C_sharp needs to realize that women and carbs do not get along as well as men and carbs....


:)
 
That's very true Corn.

I actually forgot about that.

Every person responds differently to diet and exercise anyway, regardless of gender.:D
 
its hard to keep self control with an avatar like that raina ;)

its all about how badly you want it. if you want it badly enough you are willing to go carbless and keep on keeeping on.:)
 
Top Bottom