Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle! Advice or just some words?

Imnotheroften

Hey, I have talked to alot people on this forum. And I have finaly decided my next cycle (second cycle)
Stats ; 21 years old.
85 kg
180 cm
Bf around 14% i think. I have also traind since I was 15 years old, and serious for about 2 years

First cycle; 1-4 dianabol 30mg a day
1-12 Test E 250 x 2 a week.
No sides. Strenght through the roof and did put on some size. 3-4 kg lean mass.
Pct; unleased and post cycle combo. Went from about 81 to 90kg and down to 85 after cycle.

For my next cycle Iam going to do what I think is one of the best bulk cycles.
Week 1-4 Dianabol 40mg a day
1-12 Sustanon 250 mon wed fri (totalt 750 mg a week)
1-10 Deca Durabolin 200mg x 2 mon and fri ( totalt 400 mg a week)

Arimidex 1-12 .5 mg EOD
Hcg 2/3-12 250iu twice a week (total 500iu a week) or HCG 100iu EOD
Caber .25 mg E4D 1-10

PCT 13-17 Unleashed and post cycle 3 caps every day
13-19 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm ( was told to use
exemestane instead of forma) Input?
Also think I will get bridge on hand ( if I get it I will take it from week 19 and to next cycle..
Should I start the PCT week 13?

I was thinking for go about 1250cal more, 300g prot(3.5g perkg) , 70g fat more from fishoil,nuts and seeds and fish.
Food list is just;
Oates
Vegetables
Chicken
Red meat(tenderloin if this is right english)
Fat fish and tunafish
nuts
brown rice
potatos
Protein bar/shake (in between food)

Supplements on hand is like normal;
Protein whey in morning, after traning, and casein on nighttime.
Creatin (on cycle? or wait for pct?)
Jack3d(pre work)
Fish oil
ZMA
etc . standard.

Workout part;

Day-1 Chest/TRI
Day-2 Back bi's
Day-3 Legs/sholders
Day-4 Off
Day-5 Chest/TRI
Day-6 Back bi's
Day-7 Legs/sholders
Day-8 Off
day-9 Off

Thinking about 3on 1off,3on 2off.
Going for "high rep" 8 rep atleast

Does somebody have some input?
I know alot will say dropp the deca, but alot also say they have good experience with it, sens I got it on hand I will run it, maybe I will not like it, but that will be my problem. Im willing to take the chance after all the positiv experience that people say that have with it.

So ask or give advice!
Thanks for help about my setup ( Have pm alot of user and everyone have helped me out)

Did also put an order on NTMB some cinnamon bun & Creatin. Someone got some reviews on the taste ? :)

Alot of questions here, hope its the post is not to long!

Have a nice day!

well thought out cycle, you did your homework. drop the dbol to 30mg and the deca to 300mg a week instead.

my only question is why at 6 feet tall do you only weigh 180 after a cycle? might just be your age but at 14% body fat i am not so fast to blame it on metabolism. not to nit pick but your diet is probably lagging a bit here, you listed a good list of foods but are you really sticking to that?

as far as the training i like your split but i would put in shoulders on chest day and dedicate legs 100% to its own day. also what are your current lifts? if you aren't lifting big you won't get big.

In fact, I am 5`11, 185 lbs :D but yes, maybe its my age. I was really satisfied with putting on 3-4kg of lean mass. Im really not sure whats my fat % is, but I see my two upper packs.
Its really thrue what you are saying. Thats the food I usaly eat, sometimes I lagging a bit as you say, but I havent eaten enough after my last cycle. I havent really gained much weight, but I have progression in the gym. Bench = about 300
Deadlift = about 300
Squat = about 352
The deadlift is not so good, but I hurt my back 1 year ago, so I havent been able to train Deadlift as much As I hope, but Im getting there! : )

Thanks for your reply!

if you can squat only 50 pounds more than your bench then we've identified your problem right there.. you aren't working your legs enough. if you fixed your diet and started working legs as hard as your upper body then you would gain 15 pounds literally overnight.

try that, then in another couple months come back and bump this thread and then you will be ready to cycle

i noticed u put down - (Going for "high rep" 8 rep at least) - If you really want to put on size and mass u want to lift heavy where as to your last set or 2 should consist of no more then 6 reps before failure. Good luck man

i noticed u put down - (Going for "high rep" 8 rep at least) - If you really want to put on size and mass u want to lift heavy where as to your last set or 2 should consist of no more then 6 reps before failure. Good luck man

i disagree... to put on the most mass you would be in the hypertrophy stage of training... 8-10 rep sets at 80-85% of your max will add the most size...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

i disagree... to put on the most mass you would be in the hypertrophy stage of training... 8-10 rep sets at 80-85% of your max will add the most size...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I agree with this and would even say 8-12 rep range.

I also believe 8-10 or 8-12 for size. I've trained with 6 before, but that's for more power vs size. Imo

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom