Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seattle Was Robbed

4everhung said:
I think seattle's chances of returning to the super bowl are much greater than pitt's
ben will never play in another
plenty of quality AFC teams itching for payback
pitt will go 8-8 next year

put your money where your mouth is... 8-8 no way man sorry..

4everhung said:
I think seattle's chances of returning to the super bowl are much greater than pitt's
ben will never play in another
plenty of quality AFC teams itching for payback
pitt will go 8-8 next year

Watch out for the bengals next year if they get Palmer back and improve their defense.

I honestly think had Palmer not been injured, they would have crushed Pittsburgh. You could tell after that first long pass, that Palmer was gonna tear it up. Instead they tore up his leg.

strangebrew said:
Watch out for the bengals next year if they get Palmer back and improve their defense.

I honestly think had Palmer not been injured, they would have crushed Pittsburgh. You could tell after that first long pass, that Palmer was gonna tear it up. Instead they tore up his leg.

you're prob. right.. but no matter what way you look at it.. seattle loses in superbowl..

Miami's might be someone to watch out for next year too. They really need a decent QB though.

And I think the chargers are gonna be in the top 3 afc teams next year. I was amazed that they didn't make the playoffs. Then if Denver gets TO, wow. Damn that's gonna be tough to stop.

Pittsburgh 9-7, 7th or 8th seed.

strangebrew said:
Miami's might be someone to watch out for next year too. They really need a decent QB though.

And I think the chargers are gonna be in the top 3 afc teams next year. I was amazed that they didn't make the playoffs. Then if Denver gets TO, wow. Damn that's gonna be tough to stop.

Pittsburgh 9-7, 7th or 8th seed.

good call GOD.. i see you have the entire season layed out..

1st & 10 - ah that's a great show. They basically reiterated everything I've said in this thread.

It's nice to hear from a few people who actually understand the rules of the game.

strangebrew said:
1st & 10 - ah that's a great show. They basically reiterated everything I've said in this thread.

It's nice to hear from a few people who actually understand the rules of the game.

maybe because its media hype? lol.. and you pathetic seattle fans will actually buy into it because your bandwagon fans.. and dont know shit about football.. i recall earlier in this thread taking the advice of john madden.. LOL.. goes to show how much you know about football.. go drink another latte..

Phaded said:
maybe because its media hype? lol.. and you pathetic seattle fans will actually buy into it because your bandwagon fans.. and dont know shit about football.. i recall earlier in this thread taking the advice of john madden.. LOL.. goes to show how much you know about football.. go drink another latte..

LOL.

Are you serious? You think you know more about football than John Madden?

The dude may be senile but when it comes to football, he knows his shit.

And what is all this media hype bullshit? You know just about everyone on the planet was pulling for the steelers right? Amazing.

strangebrew said:
LOL.

Are you serious? You think you know more about football than John Madden?

The dude may be senile but when it comes to football, he knows his shit.

And what is all this media hype bullshit? You know just about everyone on the planet was pulling for the steelers right? Amazing.

guess you just missed espn where they showed how SEATTLE blew the game.. not the refs.. but let me guess those guys dont count..

Phaded said:
guess you just missed espn where they showed how SEATTLE blew the game.. not the refs.. but let me guess those guys dont count..

You mean nfl live? Yeah, I saw that. And I also saw how they said the holding on locklear was not holding, the PI was not PI and the low block was not a low block and the holding during the punt return was not holding as well.

I never denied that Seattle choked. But, choking and all, the Hawks would have a very good chance to win the game without those penalties.

Top Bottom