Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Schering labs?

i have ran schering testoviron...german and pakistani

their amps usualu have a colored ring on the neck of the amp.

i have never seen their primo..but that looks sketchy .

I just saw the pic from my computer. Like stated above the top should have acted or green ring on it. I've personally haven't used their primo but that doesn't really look like the test or parabolin I've used. Some similarities but I personally would question it. Is there a batch number on it? You could always check it with that.

Please post pics or I have to lock..thank you

Please post pics or I have to lock..thank you

Just out of curiosity for my own knowledge. When posting in this section I know a pic is required, but does it have to be the actual pic or can it be a link to the pic like what he has? I'm assuming its a dumb question since you posted to get a pic up. Lol

I just saw the pic from my computer. Like stated above the top should have acted or green ring on it. I've personally haven't used their primo but that doesn't really look like the test or parabolin I've used. Some similarities but I personally would question it. Is there a batch number on it? You could always check it with that.

Thats not always effective these days. These counterfeits out there will use a legit batch # over and over again.

Top Bottom