Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

Amazingly I have a great sex life but a very weak personal life. Been that way longer than I care to remember. But we won't go there....

I'm sure things will look better in the morning....

Thx girls .. you're always such inspiration!

positive vibes headed your way for tomorrow :) Glad you are home safe. Any plans for training or you just going to wing it and get back into something?

:heart:

*Bunny* said:
positive vibes headed your way for tomorrow :) Glad you are home safe. Any plans for training or you just going to wing it and get back into something?

:heart:

Was planning to hit it yesterday when things finally settled down, however my right knee is flaring like a bitch right now, so possibly tonite. But I travel again Tues - Thurs nite so again, Friday is the earliest for anything.....

Sassy69 said:
Was planning to hit it yesterday when things finally settled down, however my right knee is flaring like a bitch right now, so possibly tonite. But I travel again Tues - Thurs nite so again, Friday is the earliest for anything.....
icing?

Did some icing the other nite, the knee hurts less over the last 2 days, but wow, talk about sensitive. Jeez!

Just got to Oklahoma City for an overnite trip to a customer site. Wohoo. I swear there's nothing here. Its flat. So its after 10 pm, I'm w/ 2 Indian guys (from India) who I work with and we go into the only open eatery type place around -- yep - its a sports / pool bar w/ lotsa rednecks and they still allow smoking in the building. We actually asked for & were able to get a bottle of Febreze to help kill that smoke, cheap beer and old sex smell that always seems to permeate everything at those types of bars. OMG.

And me - well shit. This damn cold. I don't actually have a fever or feel "sick", but the scratchy throat I had has moved down into my chest so I have that godawful raspy bronchial cough going. This congestion of course caused one of my ears to plug up on the plane & didn't clear as we landed. I haven't experienced that type of excruciating pain since like 1990 when I flew into Las vegas for New Years with a terrible cold and had my whole head plugged up until several hours after landing and I thought I blew an eardrum trying to clear it. Since I started scuba diving, I'm a master at equalizing the pressure but this just didn't work tonite. Ugh. Slowly clearing out now. I hope this doesn't turn into a full-blown cold, however if it does, then I will be spared going to the company xmas part on Friday, esp since my date blew me off for a football game in Jacksonville.

Anyway ... its almost friday :)

Sassy69 said:
Just got to Oklahoma City for an overnite trip to a customer site. Wohoo. I swear there's nothing here. Its flat. So its after 10 pm, I'm w/ 2 Indian guys (from India) who I work with and we go into the only open eatery type place around -- yep - its a sports / pool bar w/ lotsa rednecks and they still allow smoking in the building. We actually asked for & were able to get a bottle of Febreze to help kill that smoke, cheap beer and old sex smell that always seems to permeate everything at those types of bars. OMG.

Anyway ... its almost friday :)
Ahhh yes, went there for a Hoop it Up Tournament back when I played basketball and we were all thinking the SAME thing... I remember driving around for almost an hour looking for some place to eat then we all gave up and went by a convenient store, then back to the hotel lobby :chomp:

But I'll second that... ONE MORE day til Friday!!!

I still feel like sheeyit. Goign back to Walgreen's soon to get another flavor of medicine. At least that godawful bronchial raspiness broke up. I still have a plugged ear from the plane landing. owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

OMG OMG OMG I went to the gym today!

Yesterday SUCT - I was so messed up on cold medication and I wanted so bad to sleep in - at 11:15 am, my realtor calls to say there's someoen who wants to come thru at 12:30 and oh BTW another person will be there at 11:30. I'm like, ...uh... i'm nekkid right now and in bed & sick & fuzzy in the head. So he apparently managed to hold them off until noon because I did a whirlwind clean the house, shower, get me out of the house by noon & no one caught me in the act.

So I headed over to the tanning booth to sleep off the rest of the cough syrup stuff and then over to the mall for 2 hrs. By the end of it I was exhausted and started to stare cross-eyed from the remnants of the cough medicine.

Wait, it gets better.

So I get to my house, its 3:30, I hang out on EF for a few minutes then change into jammies & fall into bed w/ all my kleenix, my tv remotes, etc. and turn on a video "How to eat fried worms". NOt 10 min into it -- goddammit I hear voices. Sure enough, there's a couple of people out on my back deck. FUCK. More people who didnt' call ahead. So I quick make the bed, throw on some clothes, etc. and run downstairs. Shit. Anyway they continued around the house & seemed to really love it. OF course a damn train went by & they asked how close I was to the tracks - yep you can see them thru the woods from my front window. But they seemed to really like it so I hope something comes of it.

So I went back to bed & enjoyed the rest of my movie, slept alot and prepared to hit Sunday w/ a vengeance. I laid off the cough syrup that makes me all fuzzy and prepared to hit the gym today.

OK so now we're on today. I'm up, showered, house is relatively clean, but I just ate so there's stuff in the kitchen and I have no makeup on yet. Friggen doorbell rings. Yep another unannounced realtor. SO they say they can come back in a few minutes. I say ok, clean the house & head to the gym. 2 hrs later, they never came back. Fukrs.

OK so done whining about realtors....

As I was able to start back in the gym today, I consider this Day 1 of the "new plan" & picking up loggage. Diet is still off because of my late wakeups waiting for the drug haze to clear.

Diet-
=====
Meal 1: 11 am
"protein pancakes" = 1/2 c oatmeal + 1 scoop ON protein mix + 1 splenda + 1 whole egg + 1 egg white

Meal 2: 3 pm
1 turkey patty
1 low carb tortilla (this is called shoveling down something before you pass out...)

Meal 3: 6 pm - last minute invite to some italian place up north - 30 minute roadtrip
- 2 glasses cab
- 2 little bread bunz - no butter or anything
- 3 c salad + vinegar & oil
- 6 oz chicken breast in red wine sauce (wiped off most of it .. to my dinner partners' dismay...)

Training: chest & tris
================

6 min treadmill warm up - angle 10.5, speed 3.5

incline bench: bar/15 x 2 bar+20/12 bar+40/7 bar+40/5, then got stuck. omg.....
Super:
- HS low press: 35 (each side)/12 x 3
- should ht cable x-overs: 15/12 x 3 --- rotator cuff started flaring here
Super:
- skull crusher: 30/15 40/12 x 2
- ez bar close grip press: 30/15 40/12 x 2
Super:
- rope cable tri pressdown: 55/12 x 3
- push ups on the bench: 4 x 3 -- man did i crap out on these -- o well

And because I was so pumped up from getting to lift again, I spent 10 min in the speed bag room posing :)

Cardio: 20 min + 5 min cool down stepper

Pretty damn amazed I didn't die in the cardio room - the worst was just avoidign hacking because the breathing dried out my throat. Otherwise pretty kick ass.

Last edited:
Top Bottom