Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 S4 Question

The shutdown isn't hard at all actually. After further study and more logs.. it appears that LGD is not as suppressive as originally thought.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

The shutdown isn't hard at all actually. After further study and more logs.. it appears that LGD is not as suppressive as originally thought.

Yea, I've heard that as well but there are a couple of threads floating around claiming gyno and suppression. Seeing as how I already have gyno I'm guessing that would consider me as gyno prone. I think I'm still going to give the LGD a go tho, should I run liquidex or something along with it. I don't want to make my gyno worse than it already is.

I'm a few days in on s-4 from sarms1, the only SARM place that gets my business, and noticing some added vascularity and endurance.

Yea, I'm loving it. I find myself getting excited every time I dose. I'm even more pumped I've experienced no sides and I can take the higher dose.

I'm really wanting to run an LGD/S4 cycle next but after reading some of the threads on here of people complaining of hardcore shutdown and gyno, it's making me very hesitant.

bro, don't let ONE thread deter you from running lgd... This is an extremely rare circumstance that is being reported and you won't find much, if any on this happening... sometimes people just react a certain way that cannot be expected but it is very rare...

Yea, I've heard that as well but there are a couple of threads floating around claiming gyno and suppression. Seeing as how I already have gyno I'm guessing that would consider me as gyno prone. I think I'm still going to give the LGD a go tho, should I run liquidex or something along with it. I don't want to make my gyno worse than it already is.

Definitely have liquidex on hand. You will love sarms1 Lgd bro

the chances of gyno on lgd are extremely slim... keep "liquidex" or aromasin on hand just in case but you should be just fine bro...

the chances of gyno on lgd are extremely slim... keep "liquidex" or aromasin on hand just in case but you should be just fine bro...

Thanks for all the replies. I am extremely excited to try LGD. Since I have never used anything other then natty supplements. Sarms have given me nothing but very awesome results, especially since the only thing I have to compare them against is bcaa's and creatine.

I'm currently in week 8 of ostarine and week 6 of S4. when I started I was 258 and roughly 18% bf. Today, I'm 268 and roughly about 14%-15% bf. Also, I have lost around 1-2 inches off my waist.

A low dose AI is good to run along LGD. Liquidex is perfect for this. Run it 1ml AM and 1ml PM

Awesome, I'll add that in. Do you dose that everyday? I'm planning

LGD-10mg 1-12
S4-100mg 1-12
HCgenerate 1-12
Liquidex- I guess 1-12?

PCT 13-16

Test stack 17
Forged post cycle

Anything missing with that?

Top Bottom