Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms

Using uniquemicals for my rat but will be trying sarmssearch next run to compare after my next cycle after pct. I plan on using osta for a solo run high dosed as well but right now I've been using ostanish. I did use osta for pct to get my feet wet with sarms but yo my cycle was M1D black from LG sciences and it was my first PH run. Ffs its the mildest cycle ever lol I wasn't about to use osta in pct for something that made my balls look like raisins although it seems people have done so without issue. I'm running gw and s4 right into my next ph cycle

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

I doubt you'll be dissapointed.

Hey i just got my sarms from SS, ostarine is a clear liquid in a BLUE dropper bottle, S4 is in a brownish bottle, i didnt open it yet to see the color. Doesnt sound like SS osta if the liquid is yellow!

Yer it's not blue it's the brownish bottle.. I defiantly think they have accidentally messed it up.. the liquid will be a yellow sorta colour.. heads up.. it taste pretty harsh lol

Sent from my GT-I9300T using EliteFitness

Hah yea im aware of the taste, and just a heads up ostarine tastes like gasoline. SS is a good company im sure thryll fix up your order asap

Top Bottom