Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS triple stack update... FUCKING SHRED!

thanks guys, i always truly appreciate your support... It means so much to me... i am feeling really good right now with everything but i still have a lot of work to do...

Damn man looking unreal. I cant believe you want more shred haha, but i know how you are and you wont stop till you get what you want and i respect that. Thanks for the update, was beginning to wonder how it was going. Keep the dedication bro, i know you will.

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

Thanks for all the support bro... I always appreciate it...

The sides have been very minimal for me... The s4 vision sides have been a bit harsher for me than they were last time because i started at a much higher dosage but they have been manageable... its mainly only given me issue when i wake up in the middle of the night and go up the stairs but my eyes adjust fairly quickly... otherwise it has been fucking amazing... i seriously love sarms so fucking much i can't even begin to describe it!

wow! and i thought i looked good after my Need2slin run but you my friend are fucking ripped to shreds!! I will def have to do some research on these SARMS.. seems like they are worth trying out! always up for something new! nice work and i envy your dedication bro! keep it up!

Top Bottom