Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms S-4 plus other goodies.. How should I run them?

ripped_k1d

Hi guys I have a pretty odd supply of muscle goodies in my cabinet for the summer. Only problem is I am at a loss for how to run/cycle everything because it makes my head hurt
I have this, not including my everyday supps support products etc.

1. 1 bottle 30ml 50mg/1ml of Sarms S-4 by RUI --30day supply dosed at 50mg ED

2. 2 bottles of Forma Stanozol a powerful anti e, and at higher doses anabolic fat burning agent. (60day supply each)

3. 1 bottle of RS transaderm ( dermacrine type stuff, basically HRT test cream for keeping levels up on cycle)

4. 1 bottle of Katanadrol v2.0 (Orastan A) -- 30day supply at 150mg ED, yeah its 2 expensive for me to buy a 2nd bottle

5. 1 bottle of Helladrol (Hdrol) enough for 4 weeks at 75mg ED

As you can see I have a few pro hormones, some methyl some not, a SARM, some test cream and a fat burning anti e. I want to run this stuff in a 3-4month time span. I'm shooting for a recomp now and a cut towards the end of summer. But generally just trying to stay lean while building muscle. Any idea's???

DylanG is the one to get with on this. I can say this, it will be suggested to run the katana at a higher dose for 6 weeks....I just did this and two bottles is what I needed and i stacked it with hella and had some good results. A liver protection and some PCT also. I'm running the sarms during(osta)and after(s4) PCT.

Dylan G? Ok I'll look him up. I ran stuff before so I know about support supps, cycle assist, taurine, water and nolva for pct etc. Hmm I have a recovering UCL and im scared to run the Katandrol because it could be counter productive to my healing because of what it does to joints.. So i'd rather run it shorter than longer. Unless 1 bottle would do nothing.. Thanks for all of your help

Dylan G? Ok I'll look him up. I ran stuff before so I know about support supps, cycle assist, taurine, water and nolva for pct etc. Hmm I have a recovering UCL and im scared to run the Katandrol because it could be counter productive to my healing because of what it does to joints.. So i'd rather run it shorter than longer. Unless 1 bottle would do nothing.. Thanks for all of your help

im going to church and the gym but ill hit this thread up this afternoon bro!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Sounds good. Dylan I remember you hit me up to talk about your first H-drol cycle wayyy back in the day. On facebook! You are looking super cut bro

I was thinking of running the Sarm S4 first, to help speed my elbow recovery, then waiting a few weeks and running Hdrol- katana together with Rs derm for a test base. Then using forma for pct and maybe grabbing a second bottle of Sarms for pct. My question is what should I do with my second bottle of forma? And I only have 75caps left of Hdrol and 1 bottle of Katandrol, not sure what mg's for how many weeks I should get out of that.

The S4 doesn't actually help your joints. It may be Ostarine that you are thinking of which does help joints. This is how i would run what you have, and I'm sure Dylan will have a similar suggestion...

Helladrol 75mg per day week 1-4
Katanadrol 350mg per day week 4-6
Transaderm 5 pumps per day weeks 1-6
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice per day week 4-12
S4 50mg per day weeks 3-6

Wow I love it! That cycle looks badass. One would be pretty cut up after doing that after 12weeks. So its better to run Katana like that? Higher doeses ftw. I've been reading on another website how s4 could be Andarine Ostarine. I can't post links but its like 3 pages of people asking what exactly ar-r is selling in their bottles labeled s4.

Bummer if I got stuff that won't help collagen synthesis and all that good stuff. Idk if my elbow is ready to take stuff thats going to stress my ligaments at all.

Wow I love it! That cycle looks badass. One would be pretty cut up after doing that after 12weeks. So its better to run Katana like that? Higher doeses ftw. I've been reading on another website how s4 could be Andarine Ostarine. I can't post links but its like 3 pages of people asking what exactly ar-r is selling in their bottles labeled s4.

Bummer if I got stuff that won't help collagen synthesis and all that good stuff. Idk if my elbow is ready to take stuff thats going to stress my ligaments at all.

What I outlined is actually a 6 week cycle really. Its just that my recommendation is to start Forma at the 4 week mark and run it all the way through PCT and until the bottle runs out which at recommended dosage is around 8 weeks of use.

Katana is best at around 350mg and one bottle will let you run 3 weeks at that dose. Since you have only one bottle of it, and only enough Helladrol for 4 weeks, The bridge from Hella into Katana is what I would do....while adding the S4 in the last 4 weeks of the cycle to run with Katana.

You could get damn shredded with the right diet on that cycle ;)

yeah I get that the last 6 weeks are just forma. So I would start pct after the 6week mark. Love the bridge and everything about this.. I'm excited! Only hang up is how my elbow is going to be able to handle these compounds and the added stress from increased weight and strength from this cycle.. I just can't afford to screw up this surgery. Had a friend who had tommy john, started lifting too soon and ended up having to get PRP injections and then got told to not lift anything for 6months. He got hurt 6months after he got the surgery. Really got screwed.. Been reading that deca/Eq/ var and HGH all help collagen synthesis. Seems like I bought the wrong SARM too.. LOL... Anyway to work var into this? Or maybe I'll go for the gold and pin GH. I've never pinned before, been trying to push the envelop as far as I can with these orals.

Just want to say thanks a million to RickRock13. You have been a huge help so far man!

Top Bottom