Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS bro's summer test (S4 log)

Bear_Hunter

Hello hello,

I've been interested in SARMS for a while now, and finally got my bottle of S4 today. Ordered from search, and it was delivered to Canada no problem. Took about 9 days to get here (Average shipping time from anything that has to come up cross boarder). My buddy and I are both giving it a try. He will be posting in this log as-well.

I'll post starting stats up later as I am hitting the shower and heading out but... Just got in from my first workout on S4. Used a slin pin to measure 50mg aprox 1h before workout. The taste was pretty bad. But I expected worse. Definitely manageable. Used an ice cub to wash taste down.

Had a great light leg workout today. Did not notice any major difference, although I seem to have a bit more post-workout energy.

Squats: 135x8, 185x8, 225x8
Lung walk thing with squat bar on back: Reps of 4 lunges each side, with 85lbs on bar
(Not a fan of this exercise ^ but my buddy was leading the workout)
Leg extensions.. 185x8x2 200x8
Deads 135x8, 185x8, 225x8 (speed reps)
Jetted early due to plans...

All in all I felt great, but the workout was light and I had a full stomach. No noticeable as of yet.

My state of mind is very clear and calm.. I am a naturally aggressive individual but right now I feel very calm.. Maybe more so than normal? We'll see...

Sorry for the late update! In the process of moving, pretty busy around here. Been taking notes though

Alright so I'll just do a summary of the time I missed.

Day 2:
I've noticed S4 kicking in now (Wow that is fast...). I seem to be more vascular and my muscles are full. No noticeable strength increase yet. Workout's are progressing as normal.

Day 3:
No change

Day 4:
No change

Day 5:
I am still continuing to dose 50mg before workouts. I have been reallllly hungry lately. It seems I am starting to lean out a bit, and I have upped my macros to 4500cal a day.

Day 6:
Got reallly drunk last night after my workout. Normally dont drink to much, bad lapse in judgement on my part. My friends said I looked very "green". Hadnt had to much to drink but it kicked me in the ass. Not sure if I was just dehydrated, or if S4 has anything to do with it.

I am also now noticing that my eyes are taking longer to adjust to dark places. Ie, coming in from outside can several minutes (more than 5) for my eyes to fully come around.

Day 7:
Work-outs are still normal. Though it seems like I am gaining 5lbs on my lifts each time I come back into the gym. Which is pretty steady progress for me.. Especially on deads, which I had stalled on.

Day 8:
My muscles are till feeling "full" I've started my summer run program now. I am interested to see how S4 will work with lots of cardio.

I am hungry all the time. Went to McDicks for my "cheat day" and dummied 4300cal worth of shit food in one sitting. Feels like I have a void in me. I will be picking up some casein to see if that will help even me out and keep me feeling full. I am down 5lbs on the scale even with my increased diet.

Workout stamina is increasing.

I've had a bit of a headache the past two days, I think it might be because of the vision sides. I am now seeing yellow tints. I can still drive at night, it is just a bit weird.

Day 7:
Weighed myself this morning, and I am still down weight... Not sure how that is possible with the amount of deep fried empty calories I ate yesterday. Still feeling good, head-ache is there but very mild. It seems my vision sides are still getting a bit worse.. noticed a lot of yellow tint this evening while I was driving. Had a bit of an issue adjusting my eyes to my computer monitor.. Seemed like the contrast was way down for like 10 minutes.

All in all though, besides the mild head-ache the vision sides do not bother me to much. That said I want to be sure they go away so I will be going off SARMS for two days.

Day 8:
Off S4. Still feeling good. Workouts are just as pumped and the bit of extra endurance the s4 seems to have given me is still there.

Still no change to vision sides.

Day 9:
Off S4. No change except vision sides appear to be fading...

Day 10-12:
Still off S4. Vision is back to normal as of day 12. Returned slowly over my time off. I will be starting it again tomorrow.

- Annd that is it, caught up.
My buddy is still taking S4. I need to get his lazy ass in here to log as-well. The VERY first day he took it I could tell he was way more vascular. He said he was not effecting his workouts to much though so he has upped his dosage to 75mg. Personally I can see him losing a lot of body fat.

I'll try to be better form now on about posting daily.

yeah i see lots of ppl doing 5 on 2 off to keep the vision sides away. but keep it up dude. im gonna purchase some here soon so i got a little in stock for the upcoming year

yeah i see lots of ppl doing 5 on 2 off to keep the vision sides away. but keep it up dude. im gonna purchase some here soon so i got a little in stock for the upcoming year

I would advocate this schedule of dosing for S4, whereas OSTA can be dosed daily with no problems at all. I am not entirely sure about the full effect of S4 being realized along a certain timeline, but with OSTA it was definitely week three.

Best of luck, and great job choosing SARMSSEARCH!!

Top Bottom