Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS 1 is now looking for 5 excellent loggers!!

dylangemelli

Yes, you read that correctly... SARMS 1 is looking for 5 loggers... I will be very selective in who I pick to do these logs... I am sure there will be a tremendous amount of responses and I will be very thorough in my decision making on who will receive these opportunities... I am looking for two LGD logs and one MK-2866, one S4 and one GW-501516. Please reply to this thread or pm if you are interested... I will be making my selections in one week... Let me know what you are interested in running and any previous logs you have ran...

What's up bro,

I am interested in running lgd. I currently have a bottle of lgd but from unique. I have been reading good stuff on sarms1. I have ran aas before but no sarms . This will be my first time. If I get a chance to get a bottle from you I will make a log also I will be running the lgd with black extreme from Mr. Supps and see how sarms1 will do with a ph. If u need more info let me know

Hope to hear back from you

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using EliteFitness

What's up bro,

I am interested in running lgd. I currently have a bottle of lgd but from unique. I have been reading good stuff on sarms1. I have ran aas before but no sarms . This will be my first time. If I get a chance to get a bottle from you I will make a log also I will be running the lgd with black extreme from Mr. Supps and see how sarms1 will do with a ph. If u need more info let me know

Hope to hear back from you

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using EliteFitness

we would like lgd ran as a stand alone bro...

Damn I wish I didn't start hella this week haha. I'd be up for a solo osta run like I usually do after my pct but that won't be for another few months. So with that being said I'm probably in the wrong timeframe haha. Maybe in a few months huh haha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

great chance for you guys to try this, guys who never ran it before!

Top Bottom