Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARM1 triple stack

monk32

i am currently on Week2 of the triple stack, taking the following dosages as advised by dylan - thanks bro.
This is after my pct which also include ostarine.

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HCGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com

I took GW @ 10mg for week1 to see how it went and for week2 - 20mg per day.
So far it goes well....havent seen any visual changes..still early i guess.
sarms taste horrible but not an issue...down it with lots of water helps.
Just have a question - I seem to have acne popping up on shoulder, back and chest these 2 weeks.
i've got only 1-2 acne during PCT but a few more these 2 weeks.
Could sarms be the causing this? just wondering....anyone having similar issue??
any advise?
thanks.

Last edited:
Anytime there is a hormonal shift in your body, and it goes out of homeostasis you are prone to acne

Exactly. It's usually hit or miss with sarms but I normally see an increase in acne when using s4 and ostarine. The benefit of sarms are far too great for me to quit over a little acne though :)

Exactly. It's usually hit or miss with sarms but I normally see an increase in acne when using s4 and ostarine. The benefit of sarms are far too great for me to quit over a little acne though :)

haha...noted...
i hope so as well...just week2 now...cant wait to see the benefits after a couple more weeks. :)

i am currently on Week2 of the triple stack, taking the following dosages as advised by dylan - thanks bro.
This is after my pct which also include ostarine.

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HCGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com

I took GW @ 10mg for week1 to see how it went and for week2 - 20mg per day.
So far it goes well....havent seen any visual changes..still early i guess.
sarms taste horrible but not an issue...down it with lots of water helps.
Just have a question - I seem to have acne popping up on shoulder, back and chest these 2 weeks.
i've got only 1-2 acne during PCT but a few more these 2 weeks.
Could sarms be the causing this? just wondering....anyone having similar issue??
any advise?
thanks.

yea osta gave me ance on my ass lol.n2guard should be calming this down shortly

Top Bottom