Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm YK11 and MK667 for a women (some Q's) : )

Jenie

So I have been researching on sarms and a bunch of stuff and wanted to try something that boosted HGH and also something that can also add some muscle, but with so many out there I was not sure what I wanted.
after hours of reading and research I'm pretty set on these two:
YK11 and MK667

I am curious;

what dose of each I should take and how often/long?

what can I expect?

Does anyone have exp with these two?

Thanks a ton for any help!

So I have been researching on sarms and a bunch of stuff and wanted to try something that boosted HGH and also something that can also add some muscle, but with so many out there I was not sure what I wanted.
after hours of reading and research I'm pretty set on these two:
YK11 and MK667

I am curious;

what dose of each I should take and how often/long?

what can I expect?

Does anyone have exp with these two?

Thanks a ton for any help!
YK11-
dose: 4-10mg ed
length *debatable* but id rec 8 weeks and see how you do

MK667-
dose: 15-25mg ed 5 weeks on 1 week off IMO
length 3-5 months min IMO

expect:
better sleep *mk
possible fatloss
increase in recovery and gains
increased pumps during workouts
better use of nutrients consumed
*possible better mood. sense of wellbeing

I think this would be a great stack, I am still researching YK11 and things look very promising, it seems to also have a myostatin inhibiting action.

Please update us when/if you run this stack! :)

Jimmy quick question:
When doing the MK677 for 5 weeks on 1 week off do you still recommend doing the 5 days on/2 days off?

I love osta, one of my favorite sarms I also just recently bought a triple stack of (osta, yk11 and Cardarine) will see how it goes I'm just having a hard time deciding how much to tAke a day any suggestions?

Everything I've read about MK677 is that there is no desensitization of it. So there is no need to come off of it. No need for 5 weeks on and 1 week off or 5 days on and 2 days off. No adverse side effects from taking it everyday. From what I have read, it can be taken every day with no desensitization. I've heard of people being on it ever day for a full year and then taking a month off before getting back on it.

Hi I did a mk cycle and it did do some good things but it most definitely not hgh. I haven't tried the other you mentions but I have done ldg and I put a lot of size on good luck

Top Bottom