Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Sandy Hook - Gunnison Beach

SC4EVA

New member
Anyone head here often? Gunnison is the nude beach at Sandy Hook - I think its the only one in the NY area.
 
Never been there, just heard of it and the above statement. would NOT venture there. Do you really think there'd be hot babes all over? nope.
 
Actually - I go about ever 2-3 weeks - There are some old ones but last couple years there are huge numbers of young hot people going - would say 22-32 mostly there are of course some older ones too
 
SC4EVA said:
Actually - I go about ever 2-3 weeks - There are some old ones but last couple years there are huge numbers of young hot people going - would say 22-32 mostly there are of course some older ones too

there are no legal nude beaches in minnesota right now unfortunately. :(

if there were, I woulda been to it by now.

skinny dipping would be fun, and seeing a bunch of naked ladies would be fun, but I guess I'll have to go to Germany to experience that or something.
 
Top Bottom