Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SALE 50% OFF Uniquemicals Sarms and More!!!!

This is great news, I'm almost finished with bottle #1 of S4 from Unique and loving it! My rats are happy :)

glad to hear your rats are lovin it :)

Looks like Tuesday! Got Osta and S4 going to stack em. Would like anybodies opinion on how to stack. On 4th week PCT right now of unleashed and Post Cycle.

Thanks

I would have your rats start them both low dosed and up the dose as needed

I would have your rats start them both low dosed and up the dose as needed

Thanks, Started yesterday at 12.5mg of osta. Doesn't seem like much lol

Will start Monday with s-4 at 25mg twice daily M-F (Little leary of the vision sides!)

Thanks, Started yesterday at 12.5mg of osta. Doesn't seem like much lol

Will start Monday with s-4 at 25mg twice daily M-F (Little leary of the vision sides!)

You're gonna wanna up the osta to at least 25mg per day... I'm getting good results at 50mg split am/pm everyday.

Well, I've heard great things about SARMS and uniquemicals. However, I placed an order over a month ago and have yet to receive my order. I've emailed customer service twice and still nothing! Not sure what else to do other than call them out on here. So, there it is! Where u at uniquemicals? I'm totally legit and am a disappointed customer.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Well i order before and everything when good but this time a place my order it been 5 day (no counting weekends) and no email of shipping I send several email and no answer yet well I hope that it don't take a "month" like the other bro post, that will be bad and if that happen them that will be my last time ordering from them .

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Well, I've heard great things about SARMS and uniquemicals. However, I placed an order over a month ago and have yet to receive my order. I've emailed customer service twice and still nothing! Not sure what else to do other than call them out on here. So, there it is! Where u at uniquemicals? I'm totally legit and am a disappointed customer.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

check your pm's

this was in my email and missed it I apologize this is the information from Uniquemicals

If you get any members saying that they placed orders and never got any confirmation email please pass this along to them:

We've been slammed with orders because of our massive sale but believe we've completed every order. We switched recently to a third party order fulfillment center who sends out shipping confirmation emails and sometimes messes up when information isn't carried across from our site to theirs.

Cheers,

The Uniquemicals Team "

Also contact Uniquemicals ASAP with your Paypal email address and your order number.

Everything's should be shipped you just might not get the confirmation email.

EMAIL:
> We switched from Paypal to Authorize.net as our payment processor. A
> lot of Authorize.net order confirmations have not been received by
> customers. Additionally, a fraud security prevention tool has been
> holding orders until we review them or declining orders because address
> verification of the customer's cards. We're working to resolve both.
> Some customer's banks hold the amount of their order from their card to
> verify the card, then show a second bill when the actual charge has been
> initiated. Some customers then think they've been double billed when
> they haven't.
>
> Please advise customers as you have been to contact us directly at
> [email protected]. To be honest, we haven't really seen that many
> concerned customers emailing us and have been able to resolve customer's
> concerns very quickly.
>
> Cheers,
>
> The Uniquemicals Teams

You're gonna wanna up the osta to at least 25mg per day... I'm getting good results at 50mg split am/pm everyday.

Just so everyone is clear, 50 mgs a day is a fuckload of OSTA.

I ran it for 15 mgs per day and had decent results, but when I do it again, I'll probably up it to 20 or 25.

check your pm's

i guess i dont have enough cred to respond...i tried! When I try to respond to your PM, it tells me i do not have enough posts to post a link...the link being my email, i guess. I don't want to give my info on this thread so I'll wait to hear from you. However, I will go ahead and give you my order #. It is 2985.

Top Bottom