Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SALE 50% OFF Uniquemicals Sarms and More!!!!

Same issue here. I'm hoping I don't miss out on this.

Got all the way through my order and went to Pay/Pal and it says merchant "This recipient is currently unable to receive money".
Pay/Pal is the only way to pay. Is this being worked on?

Thanks

Thanks for the updates everybody.I was wondering what was going on with pay pal . Does anybody know how good there quality is??? The internet says theres alot of fakes going around.

Thanks for the updates everybody.I was wondering what was going on with pay pal . Does anybody know how good there quality is??? The internet says theres alot of fakes going around.

Can't say myself, I've heard good things though.

pay pal is very legit and an easy way to pay.I've been using it for years and never had any major issues and the times I did paypal fixed its super quick for me with one phone call.So I wouldn't worry about pay pal at all.

i emailed them about this yesterday. just bookmark your order and stay tuned. they said they are in the process of getting a new payment processor. :supercool should be up within a couple days they said..

yea alotta rats want Uniquemicals products so much they crashed the processor hehe
but seriously everything will be up and working in no time.

Well recived my second order from them monday.. Now 2 bottles S4, and 2 bottles Osta.. Just couldnt pass up that price.

yea alotta rats want Uniquemicals products so much they crashed the processor hehe
but seriously everything will be up and working in no time.[/QUOTE]

Any word on when they will be able to accept payments?

Top Bottom