Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Safe to Buy fina pellets online anymore?

JUICEMAN

I have been reading all of these recent posts where people have been saying that the DEA has been interfereing with a lot of the finaplix pellet orders that have been recently placed online through everybodys favorite vet company. Has anyone recieved the pellets recently without any bullshit hassle from the DEA. Also any specific precautions to take to avoid trouble. I was wondering if it would look less conspicuous to order 1 or 2 cartriges versus a big box. also, I was thinking of waiting at least a month before ordering a converter kit. Any info is appreciated.

I would not order from vet america. Especially after the last guy got busted when his order came in. Do a search, you'll find the post.

Bro, it is hard to say. 100 people might order,and they will all get their shit, then all of a sudden the DEA decides to fuck with someone and the lucky guy gets busted. That's our law enforcement in this country. Millions of illegal narcotics coming into the country each year and they decide to go after some poor guy who orders fina pellets. Damn the law is pathetic. All I can say is that it is like everything else, just take your chance I really don't think you will have a problem getting your stuff. Good Luck Bro.

i recieved my last 3 orders just fine, the last one real recently. man that post earlier had to be bogus, or he left alot of shit out. you can buy pellets out of curiosity, to throw at your neighbors, or just cause you want yours cows to have some more lean mass. i buy the pellets for my cows ,and the kits for my aromatherapy, you know for stress and shit. relax the bb community buys such a small amount, they would really fuck us farmers over for trying to regulate it. we need are cows lean and muscular for slaughter.

So do you think it is smarter to buy 1 or 2 cartriges at a time, or a whole carton to look less conspicuous?

I just got mine no problem. I'm going to either use them on my cow that I'm going to by or maybe my dog. They are definatly not for human consumption. The guy who said he got busted was full of shit. make sure your house is clean. order as much fina as you want. after you get it then store it some place for awhile. Order your kit. if they want to search your house the kit is there with no fina or the other way around. no proof of intent to convert.

Canadians...

Is there any Canucks in Cowtown (Alberta area) that have things, or possibly any Canadians that have ordered for their hurd locally?

Can someone PM me about this please?

. you can buy pellets out of curiosity, to throw at your neighbors, or just cause you want yours cows to have some more lean mass. i buy the pellets for my cows ,and the kits for my aromatherapy

That's funny, I order mine for similar reasons LOL

Top Bottom