Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Safe AAS considering hair

nomen

What steroids are considerd to be safe for your hair, meaning no hairloss will occur during cycle!? Please make a list! :)
I will be using finanstride/dutastride because of possibel high levels of DHT from the use HCG for pct and perhaps even during cycle aswell. Remember steroids that convert to DHN will not be an option because the use of finanstride and DHN is a bad combo!

about all you can take would be test as the finastride will prevent the conversion to DHT. Deca is usually easy on the hair line also but many consider taking finastride with deca a no no (I do not use deca nor have I read any studies one way or the other). All derivitives of DHT (primo, winny, proviron etc) will be hard on your hair even while taking finastride since the conversion has essentially been made prior to you putting it in your body. Good luck with this one.

thelion2005 said:
If you are genetically prone to mpb, as little as 6 mg a day will trigger it. Been there ... done that. Orals ... injections ... doesn't matter.

HGH is safe for hair and even brought back some for me.

Well Iam predisposed to mpb and already lost hair on the templates. Are U sure of losing hair at only 6mg/day, I thought a normal male body produced between 7-11mg of testo each day!? Did u take finanstride during the cycle?

Anyway Iam 22years old now, considering to take HGH aswell do u think HGH will make me grow in hight?

nomen said:
Well Iam predisposed to mpb and already lost hair on the templates. Are U sure of losing hair at only 6mg/day, I thought a normal male body produced between 7-11mg of testo each day!? Did u take finanstride during the cycle?

Well think about it like this, if you are using 500mg test a week, thats like at least 5x normal, so you can expect 5x normal DHT levels.

Also for orals that have are DHT derivatives, 6mg is going to be a lot harder on your hair thatn 10mg test, because 10mg test converts to a lot less than 6mg DHT.

Im prone to MPB and have noticed that while I go through a shed while on a cycle, a lot of it comes back in the months following. Fin and Minoxidil do a pretty good job on hair that has recently fallen out.

But you WILL go bald eventually and AAS will definately speed things up. Once you accept this, and take the precautions that you can, pretty much the only thing you can do is live with what happens. :)

In hindsight, I think I was going bald anyhow, but Primo definitely speeded things us. I had a hair transplant, but am now a little older and wiser and going bald isn't sounding as bad anymore. I think I'll just shave it off. So many people are shaving it off now that I wouldn't stand out anyhow.

KD1 said:
But you WILL go bald eventually and AAS will definately speed things up. Once you accept this, and take the precautions that you can, pretty much the only thing you can do is live with what happens. :)

Guess thats the sad truth, I like my hair. Earlier someone here said, using minoxidil once u have to use it indefinite not to lose your hair!?

Perhaps i should consider some other roid from the "safe" list http://www.hairloss-research.org/steroids.html that rick_hfh posted.

hairloss with var is pretty much minimal to non existent, the worst for hair is drol and dbol, ive never had any experience with winny, how is it with hairloss?

Top Bottom