Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Sad story, friend died....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Advaik
  • Start date Start date
A

Advaik

Guest
Me and my friend were racing classic cars that we have been rebuilding today. He was in an '77 Firebird and I was in a '69 Fastback. We were going about 160 down a deserted road where no one is ever on. I forgot to tell me friend about a curve that was about 2 miles down the road. Well I started to slow down before the curve and started banging my horn yelling at him to slow down but my friend just kept going. When he finally noticed the curve he slammed on his breaks and tried to make the turn, the car did about 5 flips and was totally wrecked. I slammed on my brakes and ran over. The steering wheel was lodged in his neck and it was very apparent that he was dead :( I will never race again...
 
Oh my god that is horrible. Racing is a dangerous, stupid thing to do. I am glad you are giving it up.
 
Sucks, after an accident of my own I am scared to drive fast. I dont mind doing 80-90, but after that I start getting a little nervous. Sad for your friend and the firebird :bawling:
 
Very sorry to hear bro. I've been away from the Training board a while and didn't even know you raced. So sorry for your loss, will keep a good thought for you and your friend's family.
 
Top Bottom