Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Ryanh: Where's Your Thread Dedicated To Trashing Kak? You Pussy!!! ***

Kakdiesel said:
... and you said that most gays dont like asians unless they have a "geisha" fetish..

didnt you? or was it somebody else? i forget..i was drunk and then i passed out

Ummmm .... I'm pretty damn sure the "geisha fetish" thing came from RyanH. I think you owe me an apology, Kak.

RyanH said:
What thread May?

I honestly don't know what you are talking about.

I think it's time you deleted a couple of threads just to piss people off....Delete one with a really high post count.....a discussion that everyone's into.......

Again, if you have any proof that I posted any sort of thread related to KAKD please come forth w/ the evidence....

I'm waiting..............:confused: :confused:

You can click on Warik's posted attachment above.

Alright May,

You're calling my hand now----why did you say that KAKD enjoyed women's clothes?

I tried to defend you KAK arguing to May that you didn't enjoy female garb----he wouldn't believe me.

Actually I liked Marietta alot..not much to do socially but the campus at Life University was unbelievable..i'm def. moving to Marietta in a couple of months..anyways, I went to downtown atlanta thursday night and it was nuts..i couldnt believe how close it was to Marietta (downtown that is) Me and this guy I met from Queens, NY went down to the clubs and stuff. They wouldnt let him in at this one (I forget the names cuz we were pretty drunk and high) cuz he didnt have the proper attire.

SO I felt bad when I walked in and didnt notice til 30 mins later he didnt get in (I thought he went to the bathroom and i was just scopin out teh place)

Atlanta would have been more fun if someone from the area was with us. I mean it was me and Mr. New York City just visiting marietta..neither of us knew anybody down there.

oh well...i liked the diversity of the town..lot of blacks and whites and asians and hispanics..not bad

Alright Jury....who do you want to believe---Warik's doctored document or my sincerity...........

It's you choice.

Ryan -

YOU ARE SO BUSTED ... THANKS TO WARIK!!! (HILARIOUS!!!)

Kak -

Please notice that there are no posts from me on that thread. I defended you ... even when Ryan said that you were gay and just too scared to admit it.

RyanH said:
Alright Jury....who do you want to believe---Warik's doctored document or my sincerity...........

It's you choice.

Warik's undoctored document.

Top Bottom