Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running Test E for..... at???

RippedFla

Okay i have a vial of TestE 350. I was wondering what you guys think would be the better choice. To run it for 7 weeks at 500mg/wk or 9 weeks at 400 mg/wk. Is 7 weeks way to short?

Most will say 7wks is too short. Wait until u can get enough for a proper cycle. To recieve advice you will need to give your stats. Age, weight, height, yrs training & past aas usage. That info is important in helping u out.

Sorry.

Weight:196
Height:6'0
Been training rountine for about 6 years.
This would be my first cycle. I was told that starting with just test would be my best bet.

My first cycle was Test e. I was nervous at first, but I went for It.
I did 10 weeks.
Wk 1-5 250mg
Wk 6-10 500mg, was like going from day to night.

This is ur first cycle. And test alone is ok. I would do 1ml a week. I usaly used to do test e my self. but i had 1ml amps. I did only 250mg a week for 6 weeks. Stacked with 400mg deca. And i gained 15kg's on my first cycle. No need to go crazy on the dosage. U will react like a ticking bomb anyway. Because this is ur first cycle. I prefer amps to 10ml vials. Testo viron/test e from schearing usaly coms in 1ml 250mg amps. I used to love them. But now do i only use prop and sust 250mg amps from organon. What is ur pct plans ??

This is ur first cycle. And test alone is ok. I would do 1ml a week. I usaly used to do test e my self. but i had 1ml amps. I did only 250mg a week for 6 weeks. Stacked with 400mg deca. And i gained 15kg's on my first cycle. No need to go crazy on the dosage. U will react like a ticking bomb anyway. Because this is ur first cycle. I prefer amps to 10ml vials. Testo viron/test e from schearing usaly coms in 1ml 250mg amps. I used to love them. But now do i only use prop and sust 250mg amps from organon. What is ur pct plans ??

why just prop and sus now?

Okay i have a vial of TestE 350. I was wondering what you guys think would be the better choice. To run it for 7 weeks at 500mg/wk or 9 weeks at 400 mg/wk. Is 7 weeks way to short?

I think 7 weeks is too short. Test E really doesnt start working it magic until about
weeks 4-5.

Top Bottom