Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Running a safe clenbuterol and T3 cycle.

stewartsa

New member


My plans for my next cutting cyle is to try clen and t3, I'm fine with clen since I have taken it before, this would be my first time taking t3. I need to know how do you fight muscle loss and catabolism caused by t3? do you have to add another aas agent to your cycle or can I take some testosterone. How about some over the counter supplements like muscle milk, n2slin or creatine? thank you guys for your help.
 
I talk about how to use cytomel for fat loss in this article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/cytomel-t3-fat-loss

T3 does not differentiate between muscle or fat. You will loose a significant amount of muscle from using it if you don't use a AAS base with the cycle. A great thing to add to your T3 cycle would be the SARM ostarine. Ostarine was developed to prevent muscle wasting in people with HIV and cancer and it will help prevent muscle loss when using the T3. http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866

T3 supplementation will suppress your body's natural thyroid output so it is very important to taper your dosage up and down.
 
Top Bottom