Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rs-transaderm

Great thanks guys. The thought of gyno im not going to lie makes me nervous.... transaderm is really helping me loose some bf alongside my diet. Can see noticeable fat loss around the stomach whilst my weight on the scale is staying the same so must be retaining muscle as well :)

Am I the only one that don't really see any changes with using RS-Transaderm for 5 wks now? My libido hasn't changed, body still looks the same, energy not high-I do full body heavy weights a few times a week.

Am I the only one that don't really see any changes with using RS-Transaderm for 5 wks now? My libido hasn't changed, body still looks the same, energy not high-I do full body heavy weights a few times a week.

how many pumps a day are you doing... i've noticed a lot from my usage bro... great energy, strength, etc... its helped me so much on this cycle...

I think its good stuff, im running a 2nd round of forma and transaderm atm. My strength is going up and im loosing more off the middle section slowly thanks to some awesome diet advice here from dylan and I think the trans + forma combo. From what I have heard shoulders and even top of feet are the best places for trans.

I'm on day 5 of Transaderm/Forma stack, and I feel great.

Noticed a warm feeling over the first couple days, slight increased appetite, and general sense of well being.

Dosing is:
4 pumps of both Forma/Trans after my morning shower.

Then gym about 2 - 2 1/2hrs later.

Same dose before bed.

OP...get the transaderm.

I do have a question for some of the OGs on here tho...
Should I be separating the doses of Trans and Forma? Or is taking em at the same time alright?

I'm on day 5 of Transaderm/Forma stack, and I feel great.

Noticed a warm feeling over the first couple days, slight increased appetite, and general sense of well being.

Dosing is:
4 pumps of both Forma/Trans after my morning shower.

Then gym about 2 - 2 1/2hrs later.

Same dose before bed.

OP...get the transaderm.

I do have a question for some of the OGs on here tho...
Should I be separating the doses of Trans and Forma? Or is taking em at the same time alright?

You can use them at the same time.....you might want to apply one, let it dry, and then apply the other

I still haven't tried transaderm, wish I had jumped on it back when it was sold at the NTBM store.

I hear great things about it ALL OVER the boards, especially for use in conjunction with other supplements on cycle.

I still haven't tried transaderm, wish I had jumped on it back when it was sold at the NTBM store.

I hear great things about it ALL OVER the boards, especially for use in conjunction with other supplements on cycle.

You're really missing out...I stock piled for that exact reason....think i'm sitting on 4-5 bottles :)

Top Bottom