Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS Transaderm PCT question

Thanks for the replies. Sorry for hijacking the thread, started a separate thread earlier but no one responded so I jumped in on this one and got some help :)

My Current Cycle
I currently have on hand 3 bottles of Test Stack 17, 3 bottles of RS Transaderm, 3 bottles of YohimFlame and 2 bottles of Forma Stanozol. I am currently on week 2 of this cycle.

Weeks 1 - 2
RS Transderm 7 pumps a day 9 pumps a day (4 a.m. and 3 p.m.) (I will take weekends off)
Test Stack 17 3 pills a day

Weeks 3 – 6
RS Transderm 9 pumps a day (5 a.m. and 4 p.m.) (I will take weekends off)
Test Stack 17 3 pills a day on Saturday and Sunday
YohimFlame 32 sprays (16 sprays twice a day)

PCT
Weeks 7 – 8
Forma 6 pumps (3 a.m. and 3 p.m.)

Weeks 9 – 10
Forma 6 pumps (3 a.m. and 3 p.m.)

Please feel free to comment on my cycle based on the information provided above.
This is my first ever experience with this type of cycle and I want to see how my body reacts before I graduate to a version of the Oxandrovar Cycle.

Thanks!

I Just ordered my first bottle of rs trans and was looking for some cycle suggestions with recommendations on PCT products.. Any thoughts??

I Just ordered my first bottle of rs trans and was looking for some cycle suggestions with recommendations on PCT products.. Any thoughts??

You won't be disappointed with Rs transaderm, it is an amazing product!!

Are you running it as a stand alone or as a follow up pct to a cycle?

Just as a stand alone and was thinking of running stack 17 as a PCT.

Test stack 17 is a great product, I have heard nothing but good results about this product. You will be fine with running them both!

Yeah thanks, I've taken stack 17 before and had good results. Do you think I should add to my PCT? I've always had puberty induced gynecomastia. The lumps are much smaller now but still have puffy nips and a bit of pseudo gynecomastia and don't won't to add to it.

Yeah thanks, I've taken stack 17 before and had good results. Do you think I should add to my PCT? I've always had puberty induced gynecomastia. The lumps are much smaller now but still have puffy nips and a bit of pseudo gynecomastia and don't won't to add to it.

How long do you plan on running the Rs transaderm? There are plenty of key ingredients in the Rs transaderm that block estrogen. However, with that being said if you are already prone and also if you are running for longer than usual than it wouldn't hurt to add the test 17 in there.

I plan on running it at least 6 weeks and will be picking up some test 17. I have some Aromasin on hand to that I was thinking of running it at a low dose eod.

I plan on running it at least 6 weeks and will be picking up some test 17. I have some Aromasin on hand to that I was thinking of running it at a low dose eod.

there are zero reports of people getting gyno on RS. as has been stated it already contains an AI in the ingredient that has you fully covered.

however it is always a good idea to keep an extra AI on hand in case no matter what. but remember estrogen is needed to grow muscle so don't pound your estrogen too much.

oh and for those of you who haven't taken the plunge they brung back RS today at $99>> check it out here>> http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/123.html from what I was told they only have a case left to sell

Top Bottom