Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rotating clen and ECA?

rambleon

Does anyone have actual experience with this?

2 weeks clen then 2 weeks eca repeat

My research seems to find conflicting reports on this. I think it might be a bad idea since as far as i can tell ephedrine targets beta 2 and 3 receptors and clen targets the beta 2 receptor much more precisely. My reasoning thus far is that ephedrine would downgrade the receptors needed for clen and vice versa. Is that correct? Anyone ever tried it? If so how did it work out?

I did it and it worked fine. I dosed my Clen starting at 20mcg and by the end of the 2nd week I was up to around 200mcg. I dropped it and ran ECA at 100mg ephedrine ED for 2 weeks. At the end of those 2 weeks, I went right back to clen and started with 20mcg and still got the shakes and jumpy heart. So it seemed like it totally worked for me because when going back on clen, my tolerance was the same as when I first started.

I also took Benadryl for the first few nights before starting Clen. Supposedly this helps with receptors...

After 2 weeks clen, 2 weeks ECA, 2 weeks clen, I took a week break because I didn't want to overdo my nervous system. When I got back on the ECA I felt good. Fatloss and energy were all there.

Maybe unorthodox but it worked. I'm sure using an OTC fat burner like Omega's stuff would work really well in place of ECA, if you want to give your receptors and CNS more recovery.

Top Bottom