Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rook with roid questions

OldStyler

I used to left relatively hardcore for about 15 months straight. I gained about 40 pounds over that time, but i started a lil guy. Like 140 at nearly 6 foot. Anyways, i went to school, and got sick a couple times and did a poor job of hitting the gym. I really wanna get back into it now cuz i'm pissed with myself for letting all my hard work slide. I'm about 170 now at 6 foot, 20 years old. I'm contemplating spliting an "Ultimate Stack 2" from SDI Labs with a buddy of mine. The stack consists of Winni-V, D-Bol, and a Juice Pack training system. Since i'd be splitting it i'd only be on it for 4 weeks instead of 8. I really only want to do this to let me start seeing results that i can feel good about, then i think i will go all natural once i have a base. Does this make sense? Is SDI stuff any good? Are there any huge risks for someone my size / age / experience? Appreciate it.

OldStyler said:
I used to left relatively hardcore for about 15 months straight. I gained about 40 pounds over that time, but i started a lil guy. Like 140 at nearly 6 foot. Anyways, i went to school, and got sick a couple times and did a poor job of hitting the gym. I really wanna get back into it now cuz i'm pissed with myself for letting all my hard work slide. I'm about 170 now at 6 foot, 20 years old. I'm contemplating spliting an "Ultimate Stack 2" from SDI Labs with a buddy of mine. The stack consists of Winni-V, D-Bol, and a Juice Pack training system. Since i'd be splitting it i'd only be on it for 4 weeks instead of 8. I really only want to do this to let me start seeing results that i can feel good about, then i think i will go all natural once i have a base. Does this make sense? Is SDI stuff any good? Are there any huge risks for someone my size / age / experience? Appreciate it.

Well I think you are too young to run any gear. You are 20 man, your test levels are thru the frigin roof! Just lift hard natural and you will see results in a few months. Your muscle memory will kick in, and take a good protein supp and eat right. You will be suprised what 2-3 months will do if you train hard and eat right, ESPECIALLY at your age. If you are set on running a cycle, you might need to ask someone else on that, I don't feel right helping you in that area. Good luck man!

Are they prohormones or something, IMO using them would be a waste of money. Either way training naturally is how you get your base. Stick to that for a while, get your diet strait and then think of some assistance.

I've always been a hard gainer, is there anything you guys could suggest that would maybe help kick start my muscle memory. Or any more natural supplements that would just help me with my diet and gains? Diet has always been rough, especially since i work about 85 hours a week, making good meals for myself can get difficult. thanks again

yea, don't waste any of that hard earned money on supplements when your diet is lacking. Put the money into quality grub and find the time to prepare it.

Yep, food. There are no shortcuts. Luckily, you do have muscle memory on your side though. Get back in the gym, get it going, and start eating. You don't need anything else at this point.

The supplements you listed are NOT real steroids. They are fake supplements made to make you THINK they are roids..they are not. The guys above are right. Train hard and eat eat eat. At your age you do NOT need roids, you need food and weights. You have plenty of natural test in your body RIGHT NOW. Use it to your advantage, because when you hit 22 or 23 it will drop off. DO NOT even think about using gear until you are over 25 and know what you are doing.

Go buy chicken breasts, tuna, egg whites and cook about 2 pounds of them everyday!!!! Eat about 6 times minimum....If you get sick of the chicken, substitute with protein shakes......The supplement that can help you is energy supplements to make sure you dont get LAZY again----we used have great energy boosters back in the day of THERMADRENE!!!! WOW....ECA stacks used to be the shit.....with a pot of coffee...(I used to be stupid---LOL)

Those last couple of lines weren't meant for you.....I just got a little carried away there......you can drink coffee though......

Top Bottom