Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ripped Fuel

gmanlax7

Is it neccesarry to take as many pills a day as the bottle recomends, and can I still make gains in mass and strength while using it? I know the increased fired up levels will make for temporary strength increase, but will a faster metabolism due to the RF make it hard to add muscle

you don't take ripped fuel to gain mass but in order to cut !

I was going to take it more for the boost it gives my workout, but if it means i won't be able to get any bigger then its definatly not worth it.

The best way to use Ripped Fuel to gain mass is just take 2 pills 30 minutes before a weight training session. Don't take anymore. When bulking I do this and it doesn't suppress my hunger or make me lose weight.

Im currently bulking and take only 1 30 mins before a workout. Works great... give me a good energy boost and after workout im ready to chow down :drink2:
I used to take two but thats when I was not too hungry after working out and for the rest of the day.. Everyone reacts differently... Try 1 then 2 .. see what works for you ...

I just went through one bottle of RF (started it on 1/21), and didn't loose any more weight than I was b4 (1-2 lbs per wk), actually I have been loosing less (not b/c of RF I am sure) b/c I have increased my calorie intake per day. But I was still hoping ot loose some weight whiel taking RF.

So for me it sucked or I need to go through more bottles or go over the recommended dosage ( I was taking per instructions on bottle 2 pills 3x day, one hr before meals). But I haven't heard anyone taking 3-4 pills 3xday.

Maybe I will jump on Xena...:confused:

Top Bottom