Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ripped and veiny

I think EQ and Winny would make a great cutting cycle. Im thinking of going with Primo, EQ, Var for my next cycle.

Prop is cheap. As long as test isn't excessive, and L-dex is used, it doesn't cause much water weight problems. Heck, you may not even need Arimdex at low dose test. I'd have at least 300-600mg's per week until 3 weeks before an event (dependng on how sensitive you are to it). Yes, the cycle will be just as effective without test, but you will feel 150% better with it in there, especially in combo with fina. This has been stated by many.

The bottom line is DIET!!!!!If this is not in order, then it make it a hell of a lot harder to be "veiny".

Cardio...HIIT...helps as well.

Lower Sodium (not competely)...and add more Potassium.

Drink 1-2 gallons of H20 minimum.

And of course, decent genetics helps.

BMJ

Winny doesn't have to be added until the final half/stages of the diet. If you are fatass, then just use test/fina until you get to around 8-9%, THEN add the Winny. Don't waste your money. Winny is awesome though....especially for skin "appearance".

Obviously, since Eq takes quite awhile to kick in, you will need to start it early in the cycle. I'd run it all the way through any cycle if it is gonna be used.

BMJ

JG1 said:

how long have you been on the winny?

The entire cycle. I have no abnormal liver or chlosterol count either. I had complete blood work done back when I was in that fight and busted the guy up badly. So, I had all blood work done to make sure he did not have Hep A or B and infect me.

Anyone that wants to see the pic I took from last week can email me at:

[email protected]

Anal AssPlorer said:

The entire cycle. I have no abnormal liver or chlosterol count either. I had complete blood work done back when I was in that fight and busted the guy up badly. So, I had all blood work done to make sure he did not have Hep A or B and infect me.

Anyone that wants to see the pic I took from last week can email me at:

[email protected]

Damn dude, 50mg/day of winny for 17 weeks :eek2: :eek2: ! And here I am scared to do 6 weeks of winny at 50mg/EOD...lol

Using any liver protectors?

nuh_mizer said:

Your not naked are you?

No.

And the only liver protection I am using is a small dose of r-ala throughout the day. I have had no problems with hair, skin, or joint pain that is associated with winny either.

damn bro you look awsome.!! if you dont mind what exactly was you cycle , diet, training ect. that is some freaky inspiration for me. i needed that.

Top Bottom