Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rip Blend and Eq

jsp75

Im 6'4 286 lbs. 34 yrs old. played the lets get huge game years ago, now im into leaning out and putting on some lean muscle

Here's my thought

Rip Blend, which is: Test Ace. 75
Mast Prop. 65
Tren Ace. 65 Taken EOD for 8 weeks

Equipoise 400 Every 3rd day for 12 weeks

PCt Clomid 100/100/50/50
HCT 500-1000 Iu/weel

Suggestions?

No, I've done a few cycles in the past. , My diet is very clean and my cardio is the main part of my time in the gym

If you have a clean diet that cycle will definitely lean you out. Keep an eye on your sides from the Tren and adjust your doses accordingly. Have some Ai on hand just in case . Best of luck.

I would make some pics and stat. every week in order to see my progress.

Did you define any goal ?

Im 6'4 286 lbs. 34 yrs old. played the lets get huge game years ago, now im into leaning out and putting on some lean muscle

Here's my thought

Rip Blend, which is: Test Ace. 75
Mast Prop. 65
Tren Ace. 65 Taken EOD for 8 weeks

Equipoise 400 Every 3rd day for 12 weeks

PCt Clomid 100/100/50/50
HCT 500-1000 Iu/weel

Suggestions?

i like the combination of what your running but there are some things that need to be added and fixed... i would run eq longer than 12 weeks... 16 weeks would be optimal... that being said, you would want to run test with it so im not sure how well eq fits into this cycle... i would run aromasin 12.5 mg eod on cycle... you need caber with tren at .5 mg e3d... you dont want to run hcg too long... what i would do is run hcgenerate es for at least 4 weeks then blast hcg at 1000 ius week for 2 weeks before pct... n2guard really helps a lot with tren and the toxicity with the sides as well... your pct is terrible bro... you don't want hcg in pct... your running clomid too high as well... here's a strong pct...

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom