Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Review my beast cycle!

xdarren18

Starting my beast cycle on pretty soon and I am super fucking pumped! check it out and give me your opinions.

beast. weeks 1-4 ( 20,30,30,30)
n2guard weeks 1-4
hcgenerate weeks 1-4
forma stanzol - ?? ( that is my main question. when should i start and how long should i run this for and how many pumps per day )

pct - post cycle / unleashed

big thanks to anyone who answers , and I would love to here your thoughts on this cycle!

Starting my beast cycle on pretty soon and I am super fucking pumped! check it out and give me your opinions.

n2guard weeks 1-4
hcgenerate weeks 1-4
forma stanzol - ?? ( that is my main question. when should i start and how long should i run this for and how many pumps per day )

big thanks to anyone who answers , and I would love to here your thoughts on this cycle!

Add a joint supp to your cycle. Start the forma on the last week of the cycle and use it for 4 weeks. 5 pumps in the am and 5 in the pm. It has a 12hr half life I believe.

n2guard weeks 1-4
hcgenerate weeks 1-4

i'll make this easy for you bro...

1-4 beast - 20, 30,30,30
1-4 n2guard
1-4 hcgenerate
3-8 forma stanzol

pct
5-8 clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
5-8 unleashed/post cycle combo

if you could get transaderm, that would be most ideal with beast but if not then hcgenerate is a must... you should be getting plenty of carbs and water on this cycle as well... sometimes its even a good idea to take extra liver support as well with the beast...

1-4 beast - 20, 30,30,30
1-4 n2guard
1-4 hcgenerate
3-8 forma stanzol

pct

if you could get transaderm, that would be most ideal with beast but if not then hcgenerate is a must... you should be getting plenty of carbs and water on this cycle as well... sometimes its even a good idea to take extra liver support as well with the beast...

Yep. I ordered my transaderm yesterday as my final piece to this stack.
this is my stack
beast-
n2guard
hcgeneratee
rs transaderm
forma
creatine nitrate

pct
post cycle / unleashed.

big thanks dylan with helping me in pm's setting this up. ill post and let everyone know how it goes.

Yep. I ordered my transaderm yesterday as my final piece to this stack.
this is my stack
beast-
n2guard
hcgeneratee
rs transaderm
forma
creatine nitrate

pct
post cycle / unleashed.

big thanks dylan with helping me in pm's setting this up. ill post and let everyone know how it goes.

your welcome bro... transaderm is 5 pumps a day... take it in the morning after a shower... you dont need to run hcgenerate and transaderm both on cycle...

your should run a low dose of clomid in your pct and run forma through pct as well...

1-4 beast - 20, 30,30,30
1-4 n2guard
1-4 hcgenerate
3-8 forma stanzol

pct

yep, on the money...grab some of this if you have issues with your joints

Skeletal Balm - Joint and Muscle Cream

i've got a bottle i need to crack open, everytime i run any dht derivitives my joints flair up, ill post a review

Top Bottom