Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Results of 12 weeker Test E, Deca, Dbol

shrimp44

New member
(pics) Results of 12 weeker Test E, Deca, Dbol

Pics are on the bottom

Right now I am finishing up a 12 week bulking cycle of
1-4 dbol @30mg ed
1-10 deca @ 250mg ew
1-12 test e @500mg ew
AIFM throught out the whole thing
PCT
14-17
Novadex @20mg and AIFM 2 pumps a day
any criticism on my PCT would be appreciated i didn't start it yet but i have just novadex on hand

I started at 165 12-14% bf (top 4 abs were visible)
I am currently at 186 right now maybe 15% @ 5'9 I feel and look a lot bigger
my upper body looks good very well proportioned and my legs grew a lot bigger.
This cycle was great with awesome gains, Strength had decent increase but nothing crazy, as i read up on this i learned that test E and deca don't give you dramatic strentgh gains like tren
,
Right now my muscles look smooth, and I've never been vieny ever, For summer i want to get down to around 10-11% BF

Just wanted you to know that I'm not one of those lugheaded posters that come here and ask "YO MY BOY SAYS WINSTROL WILL CUT ME UP"
as you can see i've been on this board a good amount of time and read a lot
from what I've been reading I i put together this cutting cycle

I plan to start this cycle at the end of march

The parts with question marks around them are the parts i am unsure about so any criticizing would be helpful

My goal is to gain hard muscle, vascularity, drop bf, and to have glorious abs for summer

I know allllll about how important dieting and cardio is, everyone on this board preaches your ear off about it, My diet for my bulking cycle was 90% on track and I got very lean gains from it,

1-12 Test E @ 500mg
1-??12?? EQ @ 600mg
1-??6?? Anavar at ??50mg??

??PCT??
I have a few ideas in my head, but I want to hear your suggestions

I know people are gonna recommend prop due to the low water it holds but
I like test E because I am not a big fan of ed injections, and i do test e injections twice a week.

should i throw winstrol in here too?
I am worried about hurting my joints. I also start tetracycline a month before to avoid bad break outs



thank you

Pic of before cycle at 165
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/nore474/Blank/DSCF1163.jpg

week 10 of my 12 weeker pics
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/nore474/Blank/3.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/nore474/Blank/2.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/nore474/Blank/1.jpg
 
Last edited:
shrimp44 said:
Pics are on the bottom

Right now I am finishing up a 12 week bulking cycle of
1-4 dbol @30mg ed
1-10 deca @ 250mg ew
1-12 test e @500mg ew
AIFM throught out the whole thing
PCT
14-17
Novadex @20mg and AIFM 2 pumps a day
any criticism on my PCT would be appreciated i didn't start it yet but i have just novadex on hand

I started at 165 12-14% bf (top 4 abs were visible)
I am currently at 186 right now maybe 15% @ 5'9 I feel and look a lot bigger
my upper body looks good very well proportioned and my legs grew a lot bigger.
This cycle was great with awesome gains, Strength had decent increase but nothing crazy, as i read up on this i learned that test E and deca don't give you dramatic strentgh gains like tren
,
Right now my muscles look smooth, and I've never been vieny ever, For summer i want to get down to around 10-11% BF

Just wanted you to know that I'm not one of those lugheaded posters that come here and ask "YO MY BOY SAYS WINSTROL WILL CUT ME UP"
as you can see i've been on this board a good amount of time and read a lot
from what I've been reading I i put together this cutting cycle

I plan to start this cycle at the end of march

The parts with question marks around them are the parts i am unsure about so any criticizing would be helpful

My goal is to gain hard muscle, vascularity, drop bf, and to have glorious abs for summer

I know allllll about how important dieting and cardio is, everyone on this board preaches your ear off about it, My diet for my bulking cycle was 90% on track and I got very lean gains from it,

1-12 Test E @ 500mg
1-??12?? EQ @ 600mg
1-??6?? Anavar at ??50mg??

??PCT??
I have a few ideas in my head, but I want to hear your suggestions

I know people are gonna recommend prop due to the low water it holds but
I like test E because I am not a big fan of ed injections, and i do test e injections twice a week.

should i throw winstrol in here too?
I am worried about hurting my joints. I also start tetracycline a month before to avoid bad break outs



thank you

Pic of before cycle at 165
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/nore474/Blank/DSCF1163.jpg

week 10 of my 12 weeker pics
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/nore474/Blank/3.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/nore474/Blank/2.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/nore474/Blank/1.jpg


noticebale gains,,,look good,,,good work!
 
you could have done that without gear, shoulders need a lot of work. SO do your legs bc I can't see them.
 
With your bodytype, i'd definately put an AI as a high priority.

Aside from AAS use, you may want to read up on Westside training over at the training board. It will really help on building the posterior portion of your body, which is where I think you need it the most along with the shoulders.

For a more vascular look Test/Eq/tren/winny or 'var will do the job if your diet is on.

BMJ
 
i can't really go heavy on my shoulders guys they tend to throb a little bit, so i do higher reps and lighter wieght on shoulders, also i'm kinda scared about using tren due to all the side effects
 
Top Bottom