Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Research chemicals outside the US

godfrd824

Is it legal to ship research chemicals from the US to a foreign country? Let's assume the substance being shipped is legal in the foreign country.

Is it legal to ship research chemicals from the US to a foreign country? Let's assume the substance being shipped is legal in the foreign country.

It depends on the country and sometimes things go through customs fine, and sometimes they don't. Its not really cut and dry on what will and won't work. Its best to order small per order to reduce the chance of seizure, and a bigger loss

I'm in Canada and am having trouble. Bought SARMS June 5th, put in customs June 6th, sent to Health Canada June 13th, and FINALLY tomorrow the representative will evaluate the package, after all this time it still very well could get seized. I'm praying that tomorrow it goes through fine, I just have to pray to God, this has been one hell of a stress, I was supposed to start my sarms bridge last week :(

Ok, I'm gonna try it with one bottle of letro, if it gets confiscated I don't lose much. Which is better DNApeptides or RUI?

Top Bottom