Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reliable online source for ZMA

thefameinmyname

Anyone have a good reliable site to buy ZMA? Ive been buying it from GNC, but i thought i could probably find it for a lot cheaper online. Thanks in advance:)

P.S.
Please leave out posts such as: Waste of money, Zma wont do anything... etc. Ive been taking it for a month now and I am very pleased with the results.

I know there are tons of sites, but i have also heard that ordering online is risky because you can never know what is in the pill, for all you know the pill could be 1/2 placebo, thats why iam asking for a reliable source that someone has ordered from before.
Thanks

I dont think they'd go through trouble to open, fill bottles with placebos, and reseal them... just make sure theres an original seal on them

dun buy bs zma from companies that only sell their OWN brand of shit online... Buy it online from a megastore like netrition that sell name brand stuff... One very good product is from cytodyne... it's called cyclo-ZMA... it's a new product with improved absorption rate... Last time I checked 1 bottle of it cost only 20 bucks... and that's enough for a month... Not bad for such a good product.. I get great sleep on this stuff and dun lose strength post-cycle.

john

Top Bottom