Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Regardless of your thoughts on the war

I took off my uniform 6 hours ago, RIP bro

its always sad to hear about a soldier dying.

Man that was a rough one at 10 in the morning.. I barely got through it as well.. Goood man. Young.. Proud.. someone for his son to always look up to, although he will never know him. Sad sad thing

HS Lifter said:
The thread title is ironic. Those who are against the "war" don't consider it a "war" and more of an "attack" to say the least.

As for Shane Kielion R.I.P.

GD, what do you think of the story? ;)
i think its tragic. i respond to death violently, and rage at what it was that killed the person that died - whether it was a bacteria i could have stopped, or a heart condition i could ahve controlled with drugs, or a bleed i could have staunched. normally its an exercise in frustration, but in this case, take a guess who i would look at, and want to pulp :mad:

GoldenDelicious said:
i think its tragic. i respond to death violently, and rage at what it was that killed the person that died - whether it was a bacteria i could have stopped, or a heart condition i could ahve controlled with drugs, or a bleed i could have staunched. normally its an exercise in frustration, but in this case, take a guess who i would look at, and want to pulp :mad:
Enrico Sauvee?

75th said:
Sad shit.

Im already upset knowing someone is going to pop in here and foul it up with some "He would be alive if Bush/Halliburton/Right-Wing etc etc etc etc"

Have some respect.

75th? would that refer to the patch you wear on your left, and probably right sleeve? if so, thanks for what you do.

and I agree with this post. RIP.

Top Bottom