Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

regarding peptides

broscience

hey guys got some questions,

I want to take cjc no dac/ipamorelin/frag 171-191 for a lean mass cycle.

what would i dose it at and is it even possible to gain lean mass with this stack?

Thanks

Yes, you can gain lean mass. Having elevated IGF-1 levels is a great way to add muscle while dieting or restricting calories.

I would have a dosing schedule like this:

30 minutes Pre-Breakfast
100mcg CJC-1295
250mcg Ipam
250mcg HGH Frag

30 minutes Pre-Workout
100mcg CJC-1295
250mcg Ipam
250mcg HGH Frag

Before Bed
100mcg CJC-1295
500mcg Ipam
250mcg HGH Frag

Id nix the hgh frag to be honest. Its effects are pretty weak. Unless you are just working to get that last lb or 2 I dont think it will add much benefit at all to the stack. As far as dosage Id take 3 injections/day. 100mcg mod grf & 250mcg Ipam each injection. Do not eat 30 mins pre or post each injection.

hey guys got some questions,

I want to take cjc no dac/ipamorelin/frag 171-191 for a lean mass cycle.

what would i dose it at and is it even possible to gain lean mass with this stack?

Thanks
there is no such thing as CJC without dac. there is cjc1295 and cjc1293 one is faster than other but both have dac. alot of sellers even are confused on this and sell Mod GRF as cjc1293 w/o dac, but this is not very accurate..

anyways you want Mod GRF (1-29) IMO to go with the ipam or i rec even GHRP2 with the MOD. honestly dont bother with frag, its pretty worthless man... even for fatloss. unless getting a bunch free I would not pay or use it. you are better of taking green ta extract with the other peps IMO

I would rec 100mcg 3x a day of each for a few months to 8. ( maybe a bit higher on the ipam dose per shot)
Also make your your getting high quality peps and RDNA (recombinant DNA) made peps for ones that need to be for highest effectiveness.
I dont see a thread here on that so I think I am going to post up a couple threads I made a while ago on peps, Ill link it here too after i think its worth a read.

there is no such thing as CJC without dac. there is cjc1295 and cjc1293 one is faster than other but both have dac. alot of sellers even are confused on this and sell Mod GRF as cjc1293 w/o dac, but this is not very accurate..

anyways you want Mod GRF (1-29) IMO to go with the ipam or i rec even GHRP2 with the MOD. honestly dont bother with frag, its pretty worthless man... even for fatloss. unless getting a bunch free I would not pay or use it. you are better of taking green ta extract with the other peps IMO

I would rec 100mcg 3x a day of each for a few months to 8. ( maybe a bit higher on the ipam dose per shot)
Also make your your getting high quality peps and RDNA (recombinant DNA) made peps for ones that need to be for highest effectiveness.
I dont see a thread here on that so I think I am going to post up a couple threads I made a while ago on peps, Ill link it here too after i think its worth a read.

If its the threads Im thinking of that you wrote it would def be helpful when it comes to peptides. JP knows his stuff when it comes to peptides man.

J_p, would you do that middle dose pre workout? I used to do my middle dose post workout, to push my production even further than what was released during the workout. I was using ghrp 2, so the hunger helped me stuff my face with post workout nutrients, which was a plus.

Reactions: j_p
J_p, would you do that middle dose pre workout? I used to do my middle dose post workout, to push my production even further than what was released during the workout. I was using ghrp 2, so the hunger helped me stuff my face with post workout nutrients, which was a plus.

I have done both TBH and i tend to do it about 1hr after workout or before because I like to drink a carb/protein drink shortly after my WO and that can dull the reaction of the peptide in the body.
ill either do it before WO or an hr after, wait a another 30 or so min and then eat.
your body also puts out its own growth factors and i feel its possible thta it might mess up the output of some of these growth factors , figure let body do its thing forst 30min to an hr then add in what ever. I have nothing concrete to this, but its my thinking of it

I would not use frag on a cycle it's too food timing dependent. No eating before or after for quite a while or you will get no effect. When on a cycle you need to eat not be like well I can eat between 8 and 815 and then again at 230-245 and then at 7-715.

Top Bottom