Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rediject verification... (Pics)

B182

Just got back from a trip to Mexico. Unfortunately, as predicted, the selection was poor and I ended up picking up some organon sust. Redijects. My first time with redi's (I've never used them before because of the price) and I'd like to get some final OK's from the more experienced bros on here (or mods ;) ) that my gear is legit before shooting...I've had an abcess before that wasn't a fun experience! Here are some pics I took (the solution is clear):

csf0014.jpg

csf0010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
those look good to go. just did a cycle of redi's. same packaging, should have pinkish/purplish inscription on the syringe. stay away from those 19gaugers that they pack with those things bro....bad news!!! redi's are usually tougher to scam...hope this helps...

Thanks for the feedback. About the 19 g's... yeah might literally be a pain in the ass since my delts are my favorite injection site but these are too big for that. I'm thinking it shouldn't be too bad in the glutes, what are the others experiences with it?

why are you using redijects? are you doing test alone? if your gonna stack, go with the 1cc amps or the ttokkyo testenon 5ml bottles.

vinnie, like I said the selection sucked- it was either redi's or suspect deca-durabolin(50mg/ml), which even if it were legit, was too expensive for my taste and I don't. I wasn't about to spend $20/100mg on nandrolone...

Right now all I have are redi's

Last edited:
Top Bottom