Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Red eyelids and white fingernails

endpoint

A few years ago a girl told me that you can tell the amount of iron you have due to the colour of the inside of your eyelids.

some one else told me the levels of zinc/ calcium (or lack of) can be told by those little while lines on your fingernails.

ARE THERE ANY TRUTH TO THESE? if so can some one expand on them?

If so it would be an interesting way to do home evaluations.........

does anyone know if little tricks like that?

Even things like the colour of urine (apart from Vitamin C we all know that one)

I've heard of the Nail one and yes its true. I've never heard anything about the eyelid method. Gernaerlly there may always some very small white spots on your nails. but when they are huge its from a deficiciency.

Every month I buy a bottle of optimum's ZMA. I was using it consistently for about 6 months and then decided to stop using it for a few months. Well, I didn't really pay attention to the fingernail thing until I read it somewhere (think it might of been here on elite). Anyway, I did occasionally begin to get those white spots. When I began using ZMA again, the white spots disappeared within a month and they don't come back while I'm on it. So, I try and use ZMA every night. Could of been a deficiency in zinc but i'm not certain. It also contains magnesium and B6.

Top Bottom