Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Red Blast

abomb

New member
Best chest workout I've had in 6 months. Another awesome product from the Anafit guys. The pumps and vascularity were great, but I was most impressed with the intensity and focus. By far the best time I've had in the gym in a while. Especially considering I'm 4 weeks into PCT after being on for over 20 weeks straight. Thanks Ulter and Macro!

Btw, I weigh 197 so I started with 8 pills one hour before workout. A little jittery 30 minutes post ingestion, but once I starting warming up it WAS ON!
 
Gotta agree, Red Blast works great. I weigh 185 and 6 pills seem to work best for me. Really helps my focus as well, and seems to decrease my recovery time between sets. Not noticing any real strength gains but it definately helps w/ muscular endurance so I can crank out those last couple of reps. $$$ well spent methinks. :)
 
How card is it to get things sent to Canada from there? Time ect..
 
cgmeagle said:
Gotta agree, Red Blast works great. I weigh 185 and 6 pills seem to work best for me. Really helps my focus as well, and seems to decrease my recovery time between sets. Not noticing any real strength gains but it definately helps w/ muscular endurance so I can crank out those last couple of reps. $$$ well spent methinks. :)


have you tried a higher dose? what were the differences (if any)?
 
First work-out yesterday with the Red Pill(s).
238, took 7. Intense session! Pumps, vascularity, focus, endurance. Awesome! I've tried a lot of other stuff, including another popular sup mentioned a lot on this board... nothing came close. And I'm not easily impressed. Will bump it up a couple pills tomorrow. :p
 
Last edited:
eiko said:
First work-out yesterday with the Red Pill(s).
238, took 7. Intense session! Pumps, vascularity, focus, endurance. Awesome! I've tried a lot of other stuff, including another popular sup mentioned a lot on this board... nothing came close. And I'm not easily impressed. Will bump it up a couple pills tomorrow. :p


thanks for the feedback :)
 
After my twin's surgery, he is gonna add it in preworkout with the long awaited return of his AAS use. Gonna add in some extra CEE as well.

SO:

RED
PureCee
Anavar @ 100mg/d
Eq @ 500-600mg/wk
Test....still deciding amount.

He is hoping to do very well with this:)

BMJ
 
macrophage69alpha said:
have you tried a higher dose? what were the differences (if any)?

6 is the highest dose I have tried. 4, and I didn't really feel the stimulant properties much. 6 feels about right and hasn't really given me shakes either. Although I do tend to tolerate stimulants well, (i'm and absolute caffein fiend)
 
I tried Red for the first time today. I weigh 178 took 6, pumps and vascularity were great and I'll be honest I didn't feel strung out like I did when I used amp li F . Ya so definetly works for me@!
 
have not noticed this, but is quite possible that some will develop tolerance to stims. Though would generally say that most would not develop its so quickly. However if that works well for you then keep on doing it :).
 
i started red blast last week at 5 then moved to 8 and this week i dont feel 8 is cutting it. before doin this i was doin 6 trex a day so i have a pretty high tolerance. would u add in a cardio breeze or jus up the red?

im also taking one pure cee
 
liftr486 said:
i started red blast last week at 5 then moved to 8 and this week i dont feel 8 is cutting it. before doin this i was doin 6 trex a day so i have a pretty high tolerance. would u add in a cardio breeze or jus up the red?

im also taking one pure cee

try it both ways (add CB and try upping the Red Blast), think that you will find both effective- but trying both will allow you to see which you prefer.

with your upper end thermorexin tolerance you should have no problems with either method.
 
Mine's arriving today but I think I'm saving it for a few weeks till my PCT. I should be steady at 290 lbs, so I'm going to start with 8 pills then work up to 10. I haven't been in stims in a while.
 
higher weight individuals may need a bit more, though give 8 a try and see how that fares. most people in your bodyweight range are taking 12-14 caps (though they are not taking purecee or cardio breeze, t-rex etc...)
 
i started red blast last week at 5 then moved to 8 and this week i dont feel 8 is cutting it. before doin this i was doin 6 trex a day so i have a pretty high tolerance. would u add in a cardio breeze or jus up the red?

im also taking one pure cee


I’m on two weeks off two weeks, last time I used red blast, I took 14 pills.
 
Is there any reason you guys didn't design the pill to be more potent so those of us wouldn't need to take 8-12 pills before a workout?
 
macrophage69alpha said:
higher weight individuals may need a bit more, though give 8 a try and see how that fares. most people in your bodyweight range are taking 12-14 caps (though they are not taking purecee or cardio breeze, t-rex etc...)


Well my package came today and I couldn't wait, so I took 8. I noticed a good pump, but not the stim effect. I also did not take my YES because I wanted to assess the stim effects of the Red Blast. If I up the dose to 10 pills (or more), can I still use the YES at the same time (30-60 mins pre-workout)?
 
52_21_30 said:
Well my package came today and I couldn't wait, so I took 8. I noticed a good pump, but not the stim effect. I also did not take my YES because I wanted to assess the stim effects of the Red Blast. If I up the dose to 10 pills (or more), can I still use the YES at the same time (30-60 mins pre-workout)?


yes, its fine to stack YES :)
 
Red Blast is designed to be versatile and allow for both bodyweight and stim tolerance adjustments while being suitable for a wide variety of users. It is also designed to be stackable, for those that want to use the lower end dosage, perhaps because of lower than average stim tolerance, and want more pump effect PureCEE can be added, for those that want more stim effect, cardio breeze or thermorexin.
 
JKurz1 said:
compare it to 17HD
really? how comparable?

to the threadstarter: i loveeeeeee Redblast. Pumps and Focus.....that's what hit me hard. It's so hard to wait until my PCT to take them now that I've opened the bottle..... :evil:

~Alc
 
Update: 10 pills with 2 pumps of YES was a good deal better than 8 pills alone. Training quads tomorrow in the AM. Will go to 12 Red Blast's and 2-4 pumps of YES.
 
I'm pumped. This will truly put the RED Blast to the test. I'm doing Gustavo's quad routine: extensions, front squats, rear squats, lunges, hack squats, leg press. Will update with results.
 
Unfortunately I was unable to train quads this morning as my hamstrings and calves were still sore from 2 days prior, and my HIIT cardio session yesterday left my entire lower body in a knot. Instead I trained arms, and I was extremely satisfied with the results. I d/c'd my fina 9 days ago and my strength is still the same (Still on 100 mg of teest and 75 mg winstrol ed). Also, my endurance on hi rep sets was maintained. All in all I am very pleased with the RED Blast and might even play with the dosing a bit more, keeping baseline at 12 caps and probably going up to 14 on the days I train back and quads.


Also, this is off topic but does Levorex contain any diuretics? I started taking them yesterday and I literally can not stop peeing. I know it's caffeine-free but I'm not familiar with the characteristics of the other ingredients (Green tea extract perhaps??). Regardless, another great product.
 
52_21_30 said:
Unfortunately I was unable to train quads this morning as my hamstrings and calves were still sore from 2 days prior, and my HIIT cardio session yesterday left my entire lower body in a knot. Instead I trained arms, and I was extremely satisfied with the results. I d/c'd my fina 9 days ago and my strength is still the same (Still on 100 mg of teest and 75 mg winstrol ed). Also, my endurance on hi rep sets was maintained. All in all I am very pleased with the RED Blast and might even play with the dosing a bit more, keeping baseline at 12 caps and probably going up to 14 on the days I train back and quads.


Also, this is off topic but does Levorex contain any diuretics? I started taking them yesterday and I literally can not stop peeing. I know it's caffeine-free but I'm not familiar with the characteristics of the other ingredients (Green tea extract perhaps??). Regardless, another great product.

thanks for the update.

levorex does not contain any diuretics per se, though its metabolic effects combined with those of red blast could lead to diuresis. really cant delineate any direct mechanism
 
Well RED Blast passed the test again this morning during my quads session. One of the biggest things I've noticed when training with RED Blast is that I can get through my most grueling workouts (which for me is back day and leg day) without the use of my 400+ calorie carb drink that I was accustomed to using. This is wonderful as I can free up those extra calories for another meal, and when cutting I can use that to create a caloric deficit.

Also, strength is still the same as it was on the fina. To me that's pretty amazing.
 
52_21_30 said:
Well RED Blast passed the test again this morning during my quads session. One of the biggest things I've noticed when training with RED Blast is that I can get through my most grueling workouts (which for me is back day and leg day) without the use of my 400+ calorie carb drink that I was accustomed to using. This is wonderful as I can free up those extra calories for another meal, and when cutting I can use that to create a caloric deficit.

Also, strength is still the same as it was on the fina. To me that's pretty amazing.


thanks for the update :)
 
Top Bottom