Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RED Blast is here! Two weeks only $34

I can attest to that. I don't wear my glasses to train and I got the gym and I could see very sharp edges on everything as though I was wearing them. My eyes aren't bad to begin with but RED Blast did improve my sight for a while.

Has anyone used it just to go in and do some cardio yet?

I'm thinking about halving the dose (4 red) and add a purecee or two...

Or take 8 red?

I'm over thinking it and want opinions :p

It was very nice...

I usually hop on a off different machines (tread to bike to arch trainer, ect). But I just fast walked away for 20 minutes straight on the treadmill... definetly felt some pump interfering near the end of my 20 minutes, kinda had to fast waddle it out, lol.

5 Red caplets & 2 PureCEE caplets did the job for cardio and core (decline crunches and GM's).

Red is PERFECT for lifting and cardio at night, which is what i do almost 100% of the time. Unlike some other pre-workout stimulants Red lasts for the workout and a little after, but not long enough to keep you awake all night. No sleep aids needed.

Though I will use 10 caplets next training session and see how that goes. Still just preliminary reviews.

Macro / ulter , any other way besides drinking tons of water to speed breakdown of all those caps ?

I mean 7 caps RED + 1 cap T-rex + 1-2 caps pure Cee will be 10 caps prior to workout .

I am probably gonna have to take this like 4 hours before my workouts LOL , specially if I eat before , it is gonna take even longer for all the caps to start working ...

any ideas to make my life easier ? Sometimes it is just hard to program myself like this , sometimes I am in a hurry and I just wanna take the caps and hurry to the gym , no waiting .

Right now , I eat ( low cal meal ) , wait a FULL hour , take 2 t-rex + 4 PURE CEE , wait another hour and a half and go to the gym . that is the only way I can really feel the suplements .By taking them with a somewhat empty stomach and waiting a long time before going to the gym .

thanks

Victor

I gave some to a friend of mine and he said that the mile he runs after his workout had never been as easy as it had while using RED Blast..

Wow, this is exactly what I was talking about in another thread minus an anabolic agent!!

Ulter, what is your take on 5-e-7-methoxyisoflavone EC?? I have tried biotest's version of it and it seemed to work okay.. Or, for that matter, any of the other metabolic agents out there.. haha, what about the myostatin blocker craze from a few years back?

T-Matt

VictorBR said:
Macro / ulter , any other way besides drinking tons of water to speed breakdown of all those caps ?

I mean 7 caps RED + 1 cap T-rex + 1-2 caps pure Cee will be 10 caps prior to workout .

I am probably gonna have to take this like 4 hours before my workouts LOL , specially if I eat before , it is gonna take even longer for all the caps to start working ...

any ideas to make my life easier ? Sometimes it is just hard to program myself like this , sometimes I am in a hurry and I just wanna take the caps and hurry to the gym , no waiting .

Right now , I eat ( low cal meal ) , wait a FULL hour , take 2 t-rex + 4 PURE CEE , wait another hour and a half and go to the gym . that is the only way I can really feel the suplements .By taking them with a somewhat empty stomach and waiting a long time before going to the gym .

thanks

Victor

looking into conditions that will speed tablet/capsule degradation

Top Bottom