Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recovery

msinnott1000

BEAST MODE
Been training like hell, boxing, kick boxing, lifting, tire flips, med ball, rope arm workouts. Getting sore

What's the best recovery drink with the highest Amy of recovery aids

Glutamine and BCAA's

I like Xtend and drink it through out the day. Find a great post workout drink that has a high amount of glutamine and bcaa's

Been training like hell, boxing, kick boxing, lifting, tire flips, med ball, rope arm workouts. Getting sore

What's the best recovery drink with the highest Amy of recovery aids

Well...bro I use several diferent things for recovery but on of the best recovery drinks imo is onslaught. It has everything in there..glutamine, creatine, clucoasmine, chondroiton, the list is endless. It is also whey based.

The other thing I use is I is wheytobuildmsucle protein with n2 matrix for a very comprehensive glucose and protein recovery formula. Beyond that I take krill and forged joint repair beacuse all the mma training has destroyed my joints. Remember post exercise feeding has a window and for best recovery should occur within about 60 minutes for glycogen stores to replenish.

Scivation's Xtend is tops in taste and very solid profile. I like how good it taste with water or in a fruit shake. Orbit carries it all the time too.

I'm gonna get the xterm and Onslaught. As well as gluts lyn by sci fit. Thanks for all the tips guys.

Can't wait to keep pushing out the reps!

onslaught, isolation if you want to go protein way.

and muscle replenisher is excellent as well. all those products can be purchased at NTBM

I forgot about muscle replenisher...after reading this I just went and looked and had some in my cuboard!
LOL

Top Bottom