Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recovery after PCT - advice needed

jerome simpson

Summary of this post – After PCT, I feel like shit and have low T.

Background – 34, 5’9” 190 lbs. I have 3 previous cycles under my belt, and came off of a Test/Mast/Var cycle 6.5 weeks ago. I was using mast p (500/wk) and different esters of test (4-500/week), using test e last used 8 weeks ago, and keeping on test p (lower dosages ramping up accounting for E half life time) for 10 days after that. I was using HCG the last 2 weeks, bumping it up to 1000ui every other day at the end. Three days after last shot (last HCG day), I started PCT with:

Clomid 40mg/day
Osta 25mg/day (for first 3 weeks then ran out)
Aromasin 12.5 e3d
Unleashed/Post Cycle
DAA 3 grams per day

This went on for 4 weeks. I was totally fine during my PCT, actually kept up strength, but two weeks ago after I ended PCT I started noticing I was lagging. Strength was a bit down, but recovery was horrible. A workout from last Tuesday (over 5 weeks from last test P shot) kept me sore for 4 days. Now i find it hard to get out of bed in the morning and libido is very low. Yesterday's workout was pathetic, i've never been more weak or had less endurance. Sore now too. I’ve been consciously eating well and only lost 5 lbs of water after cycle. Currently at 188-190.

I had blood work taken right after this at 6 weeks, and my Test levels were 228. LH 2.0, FSH 2.0, Est 21.3. This confirmed what I was thinking. So obviously my PCT wasn’t long enough, and I immediately ordered AXIS LABS Hypertest (should be here today), and started taking 25mg/day of clomid again.

Question is - I also have 2 bottles of S4. Should I hop on this? Or should I just try to get my natural T up and not take S4 as it might suppress? Any other thoughts or advice is appreciated.

what happened here is you stopped pct too soon and the esters were still in your body albeit in small amounts suppressing your HPTA.

your levels are 2 2 and 200 (LH, FSH, and T) this is how I like to categorize things. we want to get you to 5, 5, and 500 (although 4, 4, 400 would be great as well considering you have cycled quite a bit) but i believe we can get you even higher.

so here is what you need to do.. its time for another pct. but this time do it my way. if you run the clomid your LH and total T will jump but that will be temporary and then when you stop a week later its gonna crash back down. keep this in mind. so what I would do is run clomid at a very low dose at 12mg ED or even EOD. for 2 weeks only. run phyto-serms along with it at 2 caps a day split. continue phyto for a full 4 weeks.

then re-test your bloods. phyto-serms has been shown in studies to increase test up to 350% naturally. that is amazing. plus your side of libido problems will be virtually erased on this stuff. even with the clomid being run. i know its pricey but its well worth it and don't fret cause I have the coupon codes in my signature, just click the banner and the codes will work. good luck

i would also hold off on the S4 .. lets get recovered first then you can bridge with the S4 into your next cycle.

Thanks Steve for the response. Yep, I thought the coast was clear when it wasn't. Interesting how this is opposite Nelson's thread about how his esters cleared so quickly after the NPC. I'd love to be at those values asap, this is the pits. I caught myself staring off into space at work, which was hard to get to in the first place. And I'm sore from working out yesterday. I'll look into the 347 price, I had a feeling it would be recommended.

I want to say press release is the best medium for promoting a new business or any news or products launched by a company or firm.It is a great medium of getting the traffic on a website.If i forget some points about press release please share your views.

rsfarmer.com rs gold

Is the Chinese government now hacking EF?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Steve,

what pct would you have recommended from the outset?

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom