Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

recommendation for fat loss stack

CoBra666

Broken
coming back off a good year + of injuries. worked my way through light weights for couple months to medium weights, now got a full weak in of heavy lifting (well for me anyways) with no setbacks. looking for a good fatloss stack.

shit. 26, 185 about 24% body fat. liftin since 18 minus last year with non related workout injury. diet is in check!! 5 x 5 workout with cardio on my off days. kickboxing 3 days a week as well. liftin is as much a priority as cardio tho. so i focus on that and was thinking of n2kts to get me thru kickboxing and cardio. while liftin fresh. also thinking of needslin and f burner. on top of my basic shit. u know multi, krill oil, vit c, post work out, protein shakes, creatine, etc

Well, I for one am going to recommend Need2Slin and Forged Burner. I was turned on to this by Needto, and have had GREAT results. I'm currently down close to 35lbs in less than 6 weeks doing 1hr cardio 5x weekly, and light weight training 3x weekly. I'm maintaining a relatively low carbohydrate diet, and love it thus far. I went this route after being discouraged to go the Clen/T3 route by Needto, and he's been right on the money since, even setting up a complete cycle for me to start when I reach my desired body fat.

My regimen (which is exactly what I'd recommend) is as follows:
Forged Burner: 2 caps 30 mins before workout. If working out within 6 hrs of your bed time, take the 2 caps 30 mins after waking. This stuff is POTENT to say the least.

Need2Slin: Take 1 cap 30mins before breakfast, lunch, and dinner (sustains the effect throughout the day), or 2 caps prior to your meal with the greatest amount of carbohydrates.

Here is a link to the reviews I've written on Needto's products. Understand that I am NOT a rep, or affiliated with the company in ANY way (other than spending my hard earned money on what are EASILY the best supplements on the market today)!
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bodybuilding-supplements/some-honest-reviews-741279.html

Just read through the forums, and you'll have no problem whatsoever finding 100+ positive reviews to ANY negative review or comment about his products (and people bitching about prices DO NOT count). PLUS, you have a 100% money back guarantee on ANYTHING you purchase there.

yeh ive bought alot of stuff from him as well and have read good reviews for the 2 together. And ive heard mostly good but some mixed reviews on some other popular options like the heat stack or evicerate or something or whatever its called. thanks for listing how you took it tho, that def helps.most likely was gonna buy that, just figured with all the stuff orbit sells and whatnot there might be some really effective other options out there i would let ppl voice there opinions of

what was your diet like jester? approx overal calorie intake in a day? and im guessing its mostly all protein? 60% pro/30%carbs/10%fats?

I know you mentioned the Heat stack. I had really good luck with that stuff if its the same product. 6Mine was made by Hyper Genetic Labs. A few years ago I lost 60 lbs with it.

what was your diet like jester? approx overal calorie intake in a day? and im guessing its mostly all protein? 60% pro/30%carbs/10%fats?

Diet started at 1500 cals weeks 1-2, 1800 weeks 3-4, 2200 weeks 5-6, and this week I'll be heading to 2500-2600 or so. Trying to slowly up caloric intake for when my cycle starts. As for breakdown: weeks 1-2 were standard Atkins induction of 20g carbs per day (I did not monitor protein or fat), weeks 3-4 60/15/30, weeks 5-6 60/20/20, and this week will begin 50/30/20.

Very high on the protein to start, but adding more carbs in bi-weekly. I started at 324lbs, but was very overweight, hence the accelerated loss, but it's slowly tapering down to normal. I'm very much an endomorph, and carry most of my weight in the mid-section.

This site has helped me greatly in establishing a new diet, exercise, and lifestyle routine. I cant thank guys like Needto, RADAR, and hurricane enough for their help..

Orbit:

Stack: PES Alpha t2, PES Shift, PES Erase, Stim of your choice (oxy elite pro, etc) you could had Need2Slin as well for better carb use.

-Legacy

well i was def thinking of trying the need2lsin/fburner cuz, well i already have a couple fburners. after that i can always try something else. want to rock the next 6 months hard with a fat loss stack or 2 or 3 to get my bf% back in the teens and hopefully rock a hella or beast if all goes well in october 1stish

I know you mentioned the Heat stack. I had really good luck with that stuff if its the same product. 6Mine was made by Hyper Genetic Labs. A few years ago I lost 60 lbs with it.

im sure its the same one. ive heard mixed reviews. some love it, some didnt get much. but its hard to go by reviews cuz you dont really know how ppl train or diet or whatnot right. i thinkin of one month fburner and need2slin then maybe trying that one after that

Top Bottom