Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recommend dose of anavar for woman.

^^^all of the above. Personally, I'd never go above 10. Some women do fine at 20 but especially for a first cycle, she'll see gains. I'd also strongly encourage her to do her own research. If you're going to take the risk of using AAS, you should be responsible for learning what those risks are, what sides to look for and all the little nuances that women can experience. Just my own personal philosophy. :)

I started var at .5mg for a week and a half. Then went to 10mg 5 days ago. It has been a total of just about 3 weeks. I havent felt anything from it, strength gains or pumps. When i did a cycle 6 years ago i felt it within a week. Any advice? Should i take 15mg?

I started var at .5mg for a week and a half. Then went to 10mg 5 days ago. It has been a total of just about 3 weeks. I havent felt anything from it, strength gains or pumps. When i did a cycle 6 years ago i felt it within a week. Any advice? Should i take 15mg?

Do you trust your source completely? Var is often faked. Any changes in weight?

Dell...there is no one answer to that and not enough info. Any idea of her bf? Has she been training for awhile? Good muscle base? She's got a decent amount of time to prep, which I'd be thinking about starting now, but no one steroid will make it or break it. The biggest ingredient is the diet. Have you considered a prep coach?

Honestly, though, we'd need more info. Planning for a show is very individual based on the person, where they're starting from, etc.

Yea she is at 15% bodyfat she has a coach she just did a show in May took second in her class but the judge said she needed more mass to her shoulders and quads and hams. But we are waiting on her var now but the guy seems suspicious so we might go with a source she found online. Caligirl85

Top Bottom