Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RECIPE: Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast

SCHNiKEN

This is a great recipe i just created check it out:
This is mainly for someone on a no carb/low carb diet... 1-4 grams carbs.. if that in this recipe

What you need:
Butter
Boneless Chicken Breast
3 slices mozzerella cheese
3 pieces of bacon
Sesame Seeds
Garlic Powder

"MMM.. i can just taste it now.. "

1. Preheat the over on broil at 400 degrees
2. Add the chicken breast/s to a deep pan.
3. Let chicken breasts tottaly cook through and through, flipping as neccessary.
4. Now turn broiler up to high and place two or three strips of bacon on top of chicken breasts until browned, then turn down the broiler to about 300 degrees.
5. Now flip the bacon and place the three slices of mozzerella on top.
6. When cheese is half melted pull out pan and sprinkle with sesame seeds and garlic powder.. as much or as little as you prefer.
7. Put bake in oven for 5 minutes to let seasonings stick into mozzerella.

Take out and eat....... MMM these are awsome..

You guys want more?

If you are on a no carb, keto, atkins, etc... then fat really would not bother the diet. This recipe is not for a 6 times a day type diet. I am using this type of recipe for the daytime on a animalbolics type diet. This type of recipe is to be used as a "treat", without actually being a "cheat" on a no carb diet.

So for those of you following a diet where you are watching your fat intake... Then you are correct this recipe is not for you.

yes i want more recepies, today is day one of anamalbolics and im way pumped. so far so good, meal one i had a few egg beaters and an apple meal too i had an ATKINS shake the next few meals are gona be orange pre-workout, after workout ultra fuel with 2 chicken breasts w/ protien shake.

critique my diet for the plan

meal one
few eggs w/ peice of fruit

meal two
protein w/ fat

meal three- pre-workout
apple

meal four - post workout
ultra fuel 4 scoops for a total of 99 carbs 400 calories
whey protien shake 100 grams protien
2 chicken breasts w/ brocolli

meal five

baked potato w/ chicken breast green veggies

You look like your right on target. Its the basic idea of no carbs during the day and then blasting your muscles with carbs and protien, with NO fat after the workout that is going to make the diet work. You may be able to lower your protien intake on the first meal after workout.. with 100 grams protien in the shake plus two chicken breasts in one meal thats ALOT of protien. But hey try it out, if it works for you great. It might even be better. Let me know how your results are.

As long as your no carbs during the day and the postworkout meals of protien and carbs.. and then considering that you are still under or near your daily maintenance calories, then you are going to love this diet,.

Top Bottom