Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rear Delts!!!

Austin316

How in the living hell do u get these things to grow, my shoulders are starting to look uneven, I have em well developed in front but the rear is starting to lack big time

Any type of rear fly motion will do. Either a reverse pecdec movement, or a bent over lateral raise. It is a rather small musle group that seems to respond rather quickly to training.

I do them on shoulder day the day after back. you can also do them on back day. rear db and cable laterals followed by a machine movement is the best way to go:

I do 4 sets of strict bent over rear laterals, bringing the pinkies up like your pouring a jug of water out. do those with a fairly wide arc and try not to jerk your body too much. then go to the pec deck or a rear lateral machine and do 3 sets there, forced reps and drop sets are very useful with this muscle as the back can aid and prevent full stimulation.

i had this problem a while back,and what helped me the most is doing rear delts w/ back

after back do about 4 sets of bent over latarels
ph21

------------------
be careful of the toes you step on today,because they might be attached to the foot thats kicking your ass tomorrow

i agree with ph21, and would try to keep my reps higher, as i have found that pumoing the rear delts full of blood will help them grow better than low reps

Nah, fuck all that. Do heavy bent overs and overhand T-bars then finish them off with bent over laterals. KaBoom!

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

I was shown how to do Bent laterals to
concentrate on the rear only. Maybe you all already know this one but here goes. All is standard except when holding the dumbells at the bottom, rotate the arms a little so your elbows and little finger are pointing kinda toward the front more, and thumb points kinda to the rear. Lift trying while keeping this posture of elbows pointing a little forward. It's harder than just raising with your hands parallel to your body and I had to drop down a little weight. It will concentrate it all to the rear head.

------------------
-Work to live
-Fish to live

Top Bottom